Happy Birthday, Westie!

The most amazing, fabulous, spectacular, superb, and MODEST :P man in the world was born this day!!! Posted Image And I have him all for myself! Posted Image

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE! Posted Image I hope I will make it unforgettable! Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

• Site Administrator

:music: :music: Happy Birthday Westie :music: :music:

I hope you have a great Birthday !!!

I understand you are getting the bestest birthday present this year, so enjoy :D

Thanks everyone! its beean a great day so far. I spent the afternoon at a Unesco monument and now we are gonna go see one of my heroines portrayed at the cinema in the Iron Lady

Just to reply to a few posts.....

The most amazing, fabulous, spectacular, superb, and MODEST Posted Image man in the world was born this day!!! Posted Image And I have him all for myself! Posted Image

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE! Posted Image I hope I will make it unforgettable! Posted Image

You made it a great day so far baby ! Posted Image

Happy Birthday, my friend! If I could issue Letters Patent, I'd give you a kick-ass title for your birthday! Posted Image

Well, as you know, Letters patent are issued by royalty, you shouldnt have to look far to find a few Queens about the place....Posted Image

But as it happens I already have a Kick Ass title..... its Mr Paya Posted Image

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Awwww... the sweetness cures the need for cake to celebrate! LOL Happy Birthday hun! I'm so glad you are happy.

Awwww... the sweetness cures the need for cake to celebrate! LOL Happy Birthday hun! I'm so glad you are happy.

I'm sorry to disagree, but my mother-in-law is baking her famous "death-by-chocolate" cake. i DEFINITELY need this cake :P

• Site Administrator

I'm sorry to disagree, but my mother-in-law is baking her famous "death-by-chocolate" cake. i DEFINITELY need this cake Posted Image

OH, well that's chocolate. Doesn't matter what form it comes in, it is ALWAYS time for chocolate! :P