I've started posting my new story, Shepherd's Crook: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/kc-grim/shepherdscrook

It's about this teenage boy named Gibby, he moves to a new town and quickly finds out that things are not as they seem. Check it out, let me know what you think. I'm going to be posting a chapter a week. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the forum or you can always send me a PM.

Thanks for reading
KC biggrin.png

• Like 1

I like everything about this story except the posting schedule. It seems rather sparse.

Thanks Gene Splicer, I'm glad that you're reading. Sorry about the posting schedule but I can't get out more than about a chapter a week. I hope you come back for chapter 2.

For those of you still reading Shepherd's Crook, just want to make sure you knew that I posted chapter 3 early. It's no longer on the Recent Story Update so I didn't want anyone to miss it! A huge thank you for all of you who are still reading :D

Ok, I've read it so far and I've no clue where you're going to take it. But as I've started reading I have to finish it.

Thanks for reading Mike :) I'm glad to see commitment :P I've been writing a lot on this story and should be able to keep a very regular posting schedule. I'm taking a much slower pace then how I normally write. I really like this story. I wrote it as a screenplay several years ago and it did really well in a couple of competitions, so I hope the readers here at GA like it too.

KC :D

WRITE FASTER!!! Posted Image

Jeez...Where have I heard that before??? That seems to be the catch phrase of the day ;) Soooo right back at ya :P Don't worry Billy I am writing much faster than I'm posting so I shouldn't have a problem keeping to the once a week. :lol:

I just wanted to say that I am enjoying the story so far. I found myself laughing at the end of chapter 2. I have been working in a restaurant for several years now while I put myself through college. I can easily see customers fleeing after listening to Gibby. I can't imagine going to school with scars like that. I'm really looking forward to chapter 4, but I will try to be a little less pushy than others. ;)

That's okay Nathan, pushing me a little makes me get out the games forums and get back to writing. :D I'm glad you're liking it so far. I should have chapter 4 up on Monday.

Marky, don't you have some piggies to go play with? :lol: That will make the time fly faster.

Jeez, now I'm starting to get scared...what if I let you guys down? I'm working hard to bring it all together. I hope you'll like it.