Comicfan - Just A Little Update

I'm sorry for those of you who normally read me. Things in my personal life have caused some real delays. Life happens but we all do our best to cope with them.

For those interested I did manage to get things completed for the poetry anthology, Cracks in Time. My entry is entitled Before the Mirror. It can be found here:

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/comicfan/beforethemirror/1

My thanks to Renee and Frosty for the help with it.

Then I have been putting up new work done from the prompts. For those who haven't taken the time to see what else these have spawned, please look at the prompts and see the work of some incredible authors. My own prompt work is collected and can be found here:

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/comicfan/thepromptyousay

For those waiting on Jonas, I do apologize. Chapter 7 has had its first go over by my beta. Once the second look is done it is on to my editor and hopefully will be up on Thursday.

And that is all for now. Thanks for checking in on me. :)

• Like 1

I try not to forget my own work, but when I get work for a beta I try very hard to keep on top of it. When i don't, well, ask Mark. lol. Poor man had to wait while I fell apart and put myself back together. Thank God he had KC to back fill on other projects or I would have felt terrible.

Wayne, take time and take care of you. We will still be here. Yeah, I want more of the stories that you've been working on but you are more important! I'm glad to help in any way I can. :hug:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

For those looking for info, Jonas proceeds nicely. At least people are still reading. I have finished my piece for the Anthology. I have to type up a prompt story that I hope people will like. This time I play around with Dragons. Figured it was time to spread my wings a little. :lol:

And my many thanks to those of you who still take time to read and comment. Nice to know I haven't let you down.

• Like 1