• Leo
    • Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

Recently an astrology web site was mentioned in chat called http://www.homostrology.com/. It was fun to read. I enjoyed it anyway. Thanks to Louis for this. Posted Image

So, was thinking, check it out and share your sign and let us know if you agree with your homostrology description.

This is fun.

Edited by Bugeye

Wow Bandage, long time, you look enchanting as always. BTW, the site did mention you were a perfect match for me. LOL

Golly Marky, isn't it crazy when that happens. Spot On Dude ! :hug:

Hey Scarab, nice to meet a "Man-Goddess". Actually Virgo sounds really good.

• Like 1

I'm a Sagittarius. Does this fit for me ?

"Sagittarius is the centaur. From the waist up you exude the quick, sexy intelligence of, say, a Matt Damon. Below, you’re all stallion baby."

I can say "Hell, yeah!"

• Like 2

I'm a moody Crab! :P

Cancer, but I am not a girly man, puffs face up "Hurrumph!"

Please don't shoot the messenger: you're the ultimate girly-man. I guess in your line of work (being gay, that is) it's not a bad thing.

I am really sentimental and love tearjerkers films, love sad movies. I'm not overly sensitive, but I am moody, so who knows.

Anyone want to date a Caring Cancer?

I'm virgo and I don't like it so much. Posted Image

That's a very Virgo thing to say....

I'm a Taurean. Every horoscope always says we like money. Well, maybe we're very good with financial sense, but it doesn't mean we just love money for money's sake as per prescription here....

• Like 1

Well anyone a:

Scorpio, Pisces

I'm your perfect match according to them :P

Edited by W_L

Wow, after the many times I've read my horoscope, this one takes the cake. For all that know me, here's a few highlights, lol:

"It does get difficult, though, to sort though the myriad of evites that practically spam your inbox. Sorting them all out can require some time and strategic thinking, not to mention some good 'ol fashioned hard headed decision making..."

"Your ability to deliberate proves you're more than a pretty face. But it can be pretty annoying to your friends, all the time it takes you to get to any kind of conclusion."

"Don't try to deny it, because I know you've looked in a mirror recently. The dimples, the full pouting lips, and let's not underestimate the power of your nicely rounded posterior. It's a full length mirror you have, of course."

That was, actually, a rather creepy read, lol.

• Site Administrator

If I was a gay man... parts of that might fit me. I'm more the cog than the driver though and I'm SO not a label whore. LOL. Still, it is funny to read horoscopes. Pretty easy to tell which one was mine from my avatar too!

"...and let's not underestimate the power of your nicely rounded posterior."

Posted Image

But a full-length mirror? Nope, don't have even one. Posted Image I'd only want one if I did, though...what on earth do I need with extras?

"You prize balance and harmony above all else; nice work if you can get it."

Posted Image Yep.

Edited by MJ85

I'm definitely not a momma's girl and I have good fashion sense... good thing I'm not a gay man.. I'd be in a world of hurt.. :P (Capricorn, btw).. entertaining to read.. lol.

I think my avatar tells part of the story. Posted Image

I haven't looked at my "homo-strology" in a while...but I'm pretty sure I agreed with most of mine. Posted Image

Lol of course you would! We Librans agree just so we don't make a scene! Haha :)

I'd say this was superficial, but spot on. An interesting diversion. If you want to know more, you should check out www.cafeastrology.com . They have a free natal chart program that goes really in depth about your astrological profile. Definitely a great way to waste time lol :)

• Like 1

Lol of course you would! We Librans agree just so we don't make a scene! Haha Posted Image

Haha, I checked it out again yesterday just to be sure. And I think you missed my second post, above. ;)