• Leo
    • Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

I'm a Leo and haven't looked at my 'horror-scope in ages. This one seems to miss the mark.

I'm a LEO. Was there ever any doubt. *purrs contently*

Another Leo here. That homoscope didn't seem applicable somehow. Wonder why? Posted Image

Not sure at all that I bought the homoscope for Libra.

Lets see -

Your not the type to stay up all night without the help of a redbull or two! - FAIL

You work out in a pack - FAIL

You get coffee in a cadre - FAIL (crumbs i don't even drink the stuff)

Party in a Thong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - erm who the hell wrote this thing???? :P

I smell a load of ..........Ha need I say more Posted Image

I am a cancer and I found mine a tad offensive...

I think horoscopes are meant to be in-your-face offensive. You should take them as humorous advice and learn something from it, even if you just want to prove it wrong.

I think horoscopes are meant to be in-your-face offensive. You should take them as humorous advice and learn something from it, even if you just want to prove it wrong.

Thanks! For this one I am gonna prove it wrong... Well I actually believe in horoscompe and read mine everyday... I blame the guy who wrote it...

Edited by Dark Princess

Thanks! For this one I am gonna prove it wrong... Well I actually believe in horoscompe and read mine everyday... I blame the guy who wrote it...

Oy! (*facepalm*)

Gemini and Aquarius are the two gayest signs. Period. I am surprised we don't have many here. I am also surprised you actually identify yourself gay, because most of them are "bi." ;-)

Edited by Ashi
  • Like 1

Gemini and Aquarius are the two gayest signs. Period. I am surprised we don't have many here. I am also surprised you actually identify yourself gay, because most of them are "bi." ;-)

#shade

I find this topic hard to believe and never really did believe my horoscopes, because so far, the only boyfriends I ever mixed well with happened to fall under two signs. Libras (which is my sign as well), and Leos, which are far bossy on the charts. I hear the former can be one of the best matches on the charts because of a positive nature on relationships, but we share the same negatives as well.

Well, I have to say that I'm not one to really follow my star sign, but from people have told me and I've read, I'm what's called a baby gemini. I'm more fluid with things whether thinking or working, I'm hyper at times and contemplative at others but still can multitask like a mother. All in all though people always say I'm a Gemini because of how quickly my mood can change.

I do disagree with the Aquarius one now that I took a peek at it. So far, three of my very best friends and two of my first boyfriends were Aquarius and I have to say... they were pretty much all anti-social for the most part with their own level of higher thinking. Not exactly mean people, but they all were pretty forward and blunt to the point that it was outright intimidating. I dont know why I was so attatched to them all seeing as how they tended to be the polar opposite of myself.