So, after finding a discussion thread for one of my other stories I had forgotten about I decided to create one for this story. Please feel free to ask any questions you like. I promise to reply. I write the story as I go along and feedback definitely helps.

Edited by *HJ*
  • 2 weeks later...

Just found this story a few hours ago and have read all 17 chapters. I love this story. It's a completely new take on vampires and their purpose behind protecting the human race. Can't wait to see more updates. Posted Image

I hope to see more chapters faster. Also it would be nice if there was a ttaitor

amomgst Raul group that leaked info or something along those lines

I don't know about seeing chapters faster. Sorry, but you will just have to take what you can get. This story sometimes get left in the back of my mind to simmer. I should have the next chapter up by the beginning of July though. As for a snitch in Raul's army, well with a leader like him there is bound to be one don't you think?

Just found this story a few hours ago and have read all 17 chapters. I love this story. It's a completely new take on vampires and their purpose behind protecting the human race. Can't wait to see more updates. Posted Image

Thank you! I am so happy that you like it! When i began the story I wanted a completely new version of vampire to be established. I'm happy to hear you like the result of my imagination. Posted Image

Edited by *HJ*

I really like your version of vamps also. I can't way to see what happens with Tim and Mire after their bonding! What powers will enhanced and what new powers will develop for each of them since vamp and warlock bindings are atypical! Great read and can't wait for the next chapter!

• Like 1

I really like your version of vamps also. I can't way to see what happens with Tim and Mire after their bonding! What powers will enhanced and what new powers will develop for each of them since vamp and warlock bindings are atypical! Great read and can't wait for the next chapter!

I love how everyone is loving my version of vampires. I must admit I am fond of it also Posted Image. Anyway, you wont see much of Mire and Tim in the next chapter because it basically deals with the proposal, bu you will learn all about Mire and Tim in chapter in depth in 19 or 20. When I was first writing the story Tim was actually a throw away character, but then I fell in love with him =). So, Tim somehow became a key factor in the story as i went along. I had originally thought about mating Amy with Mire and then I was like, "No, this is way better!". Thanks for your kind words and keep an eye out for the next chapter either tonight or tomorrow.

Hugs & Smiles,

Holly

Edited by *HJ*
  • 4 weeks later...

I have really enjoyed this. I can't wait to see what's I store for Jake and Donovan. Please post a new chapter soon!!

I am happy that you like it! :D I'm not sure when the next chapter will be ready, but I would keep an eye out for it within the next couple weeks. Happy reading!

Hugs,

Holly

I am happy that you like it! :D I'm not sure when the next chapter will be ready, but I would keep an eye out for it within the next couple weeks. Happy reading!

Hugs,

Holly

Awesome I can't wait!!!

• 1 month later...

I really love this story and look forward to see how it all plays out. I really can't say much about how often the chapters are posted since I seem to be having the same problem with my story. Just please continue the story to the finish :)

I really love this story and look forward to see how it all plays out. I really can't say much about how often the chapters are posted since I seem to be having the same problem with my story. Just please continue the story to the finish Posted Image

I promise to finish this story. No need to worry about that. I just seem to be in a bit of a dead spot at the moment. I hope to get a chapter up soon, but I want it to be as close to perfect as I can get it. I'll do my best to post soon, but I have some major writers block right now. Thanks for the story love! Don't hesitate to comment or review in the future! Posted Image

Hugs,

Holly

Edited by *HJ*