He's not conventionally handsome, but Andrew has this magnetism to him that's pretty sexy. He was awesome in the Social Network.

Plus, he's got a great head of hair, and that goes a long way with me.

He looks way better if you're not looking at him straight on with his head facing perfectly towards you. In the trailers he looks really hot with his head at an angle. From the back though.....yeah, that's good at any angle :)

They really need to just let the Spiderman series die.

With all the other super hero movies out there, the spiderman movies are the weakest of the weak sauces and the most homosexual (and not in the good way)

Hey isn't all the time he's in full costume that its really all CGI

so aren't you going gaga over a cartoon?

but anyway he's an improvement over Tobey ... a little taller n funnier

Edited by hh5

Hey isn't all the time he's in full costume that its really all CGI

so aren't you going gaga over a cartoon?

No, the only CGI super hero costume was Green Lantern. A lot of the scenes in Spider Man movies when he's swinging around and fighting are complete CGI but when it's the actor in a costume it's a real costume.

That's a horrible picture for them to use of his face. Unless I just never looked that hard before... and the second picture makes him look top heavy.

I'm being too critical. I wont see the movie either way. Not that it looks bad. Just... no matter how amazing they make it look, it's not on my list.

No, the only CGI super hero costume was Green Lantern. A lot of the scenes in Spider Man movies when he's swinging around and fighting are complete CGI but when it's the actor in a costume it's a real costume.

He's a "proper" actor too - stage acting, Shakespeare etc - and he's done a lot of preparation "Andrew Garfield put in the hard work. He spent six months with a health and fitness trainer, while also working with a stunt team and learning trampoline, basketball, martial arts and parkour skills".

• 3 weeks later...