Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+28) Operation Mincemeat

Another great chapter. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds. So weird that we're close to the end, it seems like it could still go on for dozens of chapters.

Minor pet peeve: the country's name is Colombia, not Columbia :)

OOPS!!! Thanks for the heads up; it's fixed now.

It'll be weird for me when this ends; this story and its characters have been a huge part of my life for over two years now.

I came to the story late, about chapter 75. Was immediately hooked and read that first 75 over one weekend, neglecting all else in my life.

I am more than curious how you will end, although I hate to see it end. All these interesting characters, each with its own story, shouldn't

just fade away. Anyhow, just wanted to say I love it and hope your brain and talent come up with something equally as good or better.

Argh - Joel & Lisa may be Bridget's undoing, but damn, getting in her crosshairs again sets us up for more cliffies!

'Puzzles within puzzles', 'wheels within wheels', my oh my, we think we are loosing our minds. Which way will it go?? Posted Image Now mastermind Bridget again seems to be playing everyone for herself! Which side will win? We sure wouldn't bet against her...Will Trevor and Shane locate the mysterious and elusive documents aboard the Kookaburra?? We think not...not sure why but that's what we think. Words of caution for our jubilant lads from the 'adults'.... When oh when will their story and hidden secrets of a time long ago when Rachel and Bridget were working the trade together in Florida come out?

Lastly CJ, we hope you're once again keeping cool, though the thoughts for information on Bridget's air conditioning company suggests maybe not. Puzzles within puzzles, wheels within wheels, reality vs fiction, sometimes the two may coexist...

The last two weeks have been way too long for our weekly CJ addiction. Thanks again for another great chapter.Posted Image

-Leonberger Hounds, That's just what we think!

Argh - Joel & Lisa may be Bridget's undoing, but damn, getting in her crosshairs again sets us up for more cliffies!

Posted Image ................Arrrrgggghhhh! I agree, sometimes Lisa doesn't seem to leave well enough alone, what part of danger does she not get? Oh well, I guess the goat needed to spice up their lives a bit. I can imagine that Gonzales will be the one to pull them out of harms way! Posted Image Finally, Shane and Trevor are focused on searching the Kookaburra, in taking the southern route I wonder if Trevor will meet up with Julie again? Hmmmm! Nice chapter goat!!

Posted Image ................Arrrrgggghhhh! I agree, sometimes Lisa doesn't seem to leave well enough alone, what part of danger does she not get? Oh well, I guess the goat needed to spice up their lives a bit. I can imagine that Gonzales will be the one to pull them out of harms way! Posted Image Finally, Shane and Trevor are focused on searching the Kookaburra, in taking the southern route I wonder if Trevor will meet up with Julie again? Hmmmm! Nice chapter goat!!

Kinda makes you wonder if the boys head the Southern wayPosted Image , whether they'll meet up with that "spikey" character GrayPosted Image . He does, after all seem to live in Melbourne.( Interesting fact here it's the only city in the world where the river flows upsidedown Posted Image ) Great to see Joel and Lisa back in the fray. Hope they'll be a thorn in Mme Bridgets' sidePosted Image . With the story winding up soonPosted Image , I suspect the next few chapters will be action packed and revealingPosted Image

Great chapter, very thought provoking! Thanks CJPosted Image

Interesting fact here it's the only city in the world where the river flows upsidedown

Whilst the Yarra does, indeed, have such a reputation, the merest glance at a globe will confirm that everything in Australia is upside down... Posted Image

LF

Edited by Low Flyer
  • Site Moderator

You know, when it comes to the hidden stuff, there's three possibilities: 1. Ned has had them for years, 2. the guys will find them, 3. Racheal found them and has them locked away.

You know, when it comes to the hidden stuff, there's three possibilities: 1. Ned has had them for years, 2. the guys will find them, 3. Racheal found them and has them locked away.

With CJ, I'd never limit the options to just 3........Maybe 30x3 Posted Image

I came to the story late, about chapter 75. Was immediately hooked and read that first 75 over one weekend, neglecting all else in my life.

I am more than curious how you will end, although I hate to see it end. All these interesting characters, each with its own story, shouldn't

just fade away. Anyhow, just wanted to say I love it and hope your brain and talent come up with something equally as good or better.

Thanks!!!

I already have something in mind for after Circumnavigation (and it's not a sequel).

It's going to be hard for me to say goodbye; these characters have been a big part of my life for a long time.

Cliffies? Nope, that's one thing that can't happen; there are no cliffhangers in Circumnavigation. :)

BTW, remember one of the ways Bridget set Sanchez up? Having his picture and name handed around in Freeport... that made his people a bit nervous. So, how would Bridget react to Lisa and Jeol doing this to her?

'Puzzles within puzzles', 'wheels within wheels', my oh my, we think we are loosing our minds. Which way will it go?? Posted Image Now mastermind Bridget again seems to be playing everyone for herself! Which side will win? We sure wouldn't bet against her...Will Trevor and Shane locate the mysterious and elusive documents aboard the Kookaburra?? We think not...not sure why but that's what we think. Words of caution for our jubilant lads from the 'adults'.... When oh when will their story and hidden secrets of a time long ago when Rachel and Bridget were working the trade together in Florida come out?

Lastly CJ, we hope you're once again keeping cool, though the thoughts for information on Bridget's air conditioning company suggests maybe not. Puzzles within puzzles, wheels within wheels, reality vs fiction, sometimes the two may coexist...

The last two weeks have been way too long for our weekly CJ addiction. Thanks again for another great chapter.Posted Image

-Leonberger Hounds, That's just what we think!

When will the secrets emerge? Oh... about 72 hours, our time. :-)

Me? I didn't decide to go hand out pictures in the Bahamas, they did!

As for Julie, I can sat definitively that either they will, or won't, be seeing her again. :

Kinda makes you wonder if the boys head the Southern wayPosted Image , whether they'll meet up with that "spikey" character GrayPosted Image . He does, after all seem to live in Melbourne.( Interesting fact here it's the only city in the world where the river flows upsidedown ) Great to see Joel and Lisa back in the fray. Hope they'll be a thorn in Mme Bridgets' side . With the story winding up soon , I suspect the next few chapters will be action packed and revealing

Great chapter, very thought provoking! Thanks CJ

Ah yes, Gray, and his favorite beer... The did say they were going to Melbourne, didn't they? And where was his bar? The docklands? Hrmmm... probably nothing to worry about.

Whilst the Yarra does, indeed, have such a reputation, the merest glance at a globe will confirm that everything in Australia is upside down... Posted Image

LF

They even drive upside down!

There's actually a 4th possibility. :)

With CJ, I'd never limit the options to just 3........Maybe 30x3 Posted Image

Who, me? Posted Image

Okay, I'm late, time to announce the title of the coming chapter, AUD 96:

The Last Secrets of the Ares.

• Site Administrator

There's actually a 4th possibility. Posted Image

I've often wonder about my 4th option....

There is no records or tape or whatever.

Really, the only way we know of this mystery is by Bridget relating that she believes Arnold hid something on board Ares. Since we don't have Arnold alive to insert anything, and the narrator can only tell you what is fact or relay what a character, in this case Bridget, has said, there is the possibility that this whole thing is a ruse!

Now that would suck, to me :P Imagine all the stress Trevor has been put under from having to leave the US to the Suez Canal to the pirates and the attacks on him in Australia. Add in the deaths of Sanchez, Billy and Henry all under the assumption that Bridget had to get these items :o

Think about it...Would the Goat put us through, what is it, 140 chapters, for a wild Goose chase?

You answer that question yourself :)

(FYI, CJ does have a love affair with Geese, they have appeared at inopportune times in other stories of his ;) )

Really, the only way we know of this mystery is by Bridget relating that she believes Arnold hid something on board Ares. Since we don't have Arnold alive to insert anything, and the narrator can only tell you what is fact or relay what a character, in this case Bridget, has said, there is the possibility that this whole thing is a ruse!

Now that would suck, to me Posted Image Imagine all the stress Trevor has been put under from having to leave the US to the Suez Canal to the pirates and the attacks on him in Australia. Add in the deaths of Sanchez, Billy and Henry all under the assumption that Bridget had to get these items Posted Image

Think about it...Would the Goat put us through, what is it, 140 chapters, for a wild Goose chase?

You answer that question yourself Posted Image

(FYI, CJ does have a love affair with Geese, they have appeared at inopportune times in other stories of his Posted Image )

Posted Image ..............He wouldn't dare....... we would storm his cliff dwelling hut carrying torches and pitchforks!! Posted Image

Now that would suck, to me Posted Image Imagine all the stress Trevor has been put under from having to leave the US to the Suez Canal to the pirates and the attacks on him in Australia. Add in the deaths of Sanchez, Billy and Henry all under the assumption that Bridget had to get these items Posted Image

You answer that question yourself Posted Image

(FYI, CJ does have a love affair with Geese, they have appeared at inopportune times in other stories of his Posted Image )

But at least we know that Bridget thinks it exists. :)

And, um, regarding the number of chapters. That was chapter AUD96, so we're still under 100. (remember, we switched over to Aussie Maths.)

Posted Image ..............He wouldn't dare....... we would storm his cliff dwelling hut carrying torches and pitchforks!! Posted Image

Cliff dwelling??? But Benji... you know I'd never have anything to do with a cliff!!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..