Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+29) Th Last Secrets of the Ares

Hmph - the goat has put together an explosive mix of ingrediants placing our boys closer to perial.

Atlantis sounds like a work of art; let's just hope that Trev & Shane get a chance to sail her home into many happy sunrises...

Damn - need spell checking...

Ingredients...

Peril...

Anything else that I've missed? Sheesh - I could use some of team goat's editing team! LOL

Hmph - the goat has put together an explosive mix of ingrediants placing our boys closer to perial.

Atlantis sounds like a work of art; let's just hope that Trev & Shane get a chance to sail her home into many happy sunrises...

Damn - need spell checking...

Ingredients...

Peril...

Anything else that I've missed? Sheesh - I could use some of team goat's editing team! LOL

The word "explosive" is misspelled; it's spelled r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g

Preial? Typo alert! :P I think you mean "leisure"

Aren't I helpful? Posted Image

oh i was hopin something was on atlantis ... but nice find on ares ... not surprised by what they found

but i don;t see the sense of shaking bridget up ... they could have handed the stuff to the american consulate .. as well as made copies ... lol perhaps if they had broad case all the info on the internet ... then every one would know

here we go the drama that might get Shane killed ... I wonder if all this is sort of revenge for Trevors mom.

gosh

The word "explosive" is misspelled; it's spelled r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g

Preial? Typo alert! Posted Image I think you mean "leisure"

Aren't I helpful? Posted Image

When did you become an expert on spelling... ? Posted Image Edited by Low Flyer

Shane paced for a few moments before replying, “Let me think on that. I’ve got part of an idea.” Several minutes later, Shane’s plan had taken form, and he explained it to a skeptical Trevor.

The chapter ending, I think, may qualify as the mildest cliffhanger the goat has ever used. We have to wait a week (or two) to find out what Shane is explaining to a skeptical Trevor.

• Site Moderator

The first thing I told CJ after reading this chapter is the way the chapter ended, the "C" word would be used.

From the last chapter discussion we have this from Wildone:

Think about it...Would the Goat put us through, what is it, 140 chapters, for a wild Goose chase?

You answer that question yourself Posted Image

(FYI, CJ does have a love affair with Geese, they have appeared at inopportune times in other stories of his Posted Image )

Have you found the Goose yet, Steve?
Guest Spittune

This is getting good. I had goat stew while in Mexico City a few years back. Not bad. No pasta though you just dip it on top of

mashed potatoes.

It is my thought that everything we read are cliffhangers, otherwise there would be no chapter 2s.

Take care all.

Spittune

I had curried goat in Jamaica a long time ago...very tasty! Tho' I suppose it would do no good to imply any harm to our own goat, should he displease us...

I think he would be much too tough and stringy...

• Site Administrator

Yep, found my goose in this chapter :P

Trevor nodded, glaring at the bows, and then sighed. “Maybe. We don’t know for sure, but it looks that way, if you’re right. Let’s make sure it’s not just a coincidence; are you sure haggis doesn’t have pasta in it? And what of the other weird stuff like sheep’s lung? That could mean what… the engine air induction system? Or maybe the guy just liked to cook strange stuff and we’re on a wild goose chase?”

Trevor, like myself, must be wary of the Goat and his tricks and cliffhangers too!

One thought, her we have first Joel and Lisa putting themselves in peril by trying to locate and 'out' Bridget, and now we also have Trevor and Shane doing the same thing... What is with kids these days? :P

• Site Moderator

Yep, found my goose in this chapter Posted Image

Trevor, like myself, must be wary of the Goat and his tricks and cliffhangers too!

One thought, her we have first Joel and Lisa putting themselves in peril by trying to locate and 'out' Bridget, and now we also have Trevor and Shane doing the same thing... What is with kids these days? Posted Image

There is that goose, but the goose I'm referring to isn't quite as obvious. It involves what Arnold is attempting to do and the recipe, Roast HAGgis. Arnold is attempting to cook her goose.

There is that goose, but the goose I'm referring to isn't quite as obvious. It involves what Arnold is attempting to do and the recipe, Roast HAGgis. Arnold is attempting to cook her goose.

or it may be a wild goose hunt

oh i was hopin something was on atlantis ... but nice find on ares ... not surprised by what they found

but i don;t see the sense of shaking bridget up ... they could have handed the stuff to the american consulate .. as well as made copies ... lol perhaps if they had broad case all the info on the internet ... then every one would know

here we go the drama that might get Shane killed ... I wonder if all this is sort of revenge for Trevors mom.

gosh

Let's just say the title of the next chapter (I'll put that at the end of my post) has several meanings. ;-)

When did you become an expert on spelling... ? Posted Image

:P

at last! something to get "the hag"!

but I can see tears before bedtime on this next expotition (see Winnie-the-Pooh)

Arnold was a clever one. It might be good to read something Bridget said long ago... Hrmm, I'll make a separate post on that. :)

The chapter ending, I think, may qualify as the mildest cliffhanger the goat has ever used. We have to wait a week (or two) to find out what Shane is explaining to a skeptical Trevor.

Cliffhanger?!!? But, frog, you know I never, ever use cliffhangers! I have pledged two things with Circumnavigation, and the first and foremost is to keep it entirely cliffhanger-free! (the other is to keep it under 100 chapters).

The first thing I told CJ after reading this chapter is the way the chapter ended, the "C" word would be used.

From the last chapter discussion we have this from Wildone:

Have you found the Goose yet, Steve?

I don't see why anyone would use the C-word....

This is getting good. I had goat stew while in Mexico City a few years back. Not bad. No pasta though you just dip it on top of

mashed potatoes.

It is my thought that everything we read are cliffhangers, otherwise there would be no chapter 2s.

Take care all.

Spittune

Uhoh... whenever goat cooking is mentioned, I get very nervous...

I had curried goat in Jamaica a long time ago...very tasty! Tho' I suppose it would do no good to imply any harm to our own goat, should he displease us...

I think he would be much too tough and stringy...

I'm very tough and stringy... definitely not worth eating!!

Yep, found my goose in this chapter Posted Image

One thought, her we have first Joel and Lisa putting themselves in peril by trying to locate and 'out' Bridget, and now we also have Trevor and Shane doing the same thing... What is with kids these days? Posted Image

But there are no cliffhangers!!!

Lisa and Joel are just going off for some fun in the sun (spring break) so what could possibly go wrong? Same for Trevor and Shane; they're just having fun and sailing...

God the suspense! This story has more cliffs then the himalayas.

Cliffs??? But, there are no cliffs...

or it may be a wild goose hunt

Or worse, a wild haggis hunt.

Okay, the title of the coming chapter, AUD96, is "A Ghost in the Machine". It has more than one meaning in relation to the chapter.

Cliffhanger?!!? But, frog, you know I never, ever use cliffhangers! I have pledged two things with Circumnavigation, and the first and foremost is to keep it entirely cliffhanger-free! (the other is to keep it under 100 chapters).

Posted Image

The next chapter is AUD96, a/k/a chapter 129. I think you are in danger of surpassing 100 chapters twice on a single story.

Edited by MikeL

Posted Image .....Boy am I coming late, sorry my body seems to have decided to take a week off with a very painful kidney/bladder/urinary infection. I won't get graphic, but sleep deprivation produces some awesome hallucinations trips.

Ned has given himself up, Shane was a bit right that he will use 'old' equipment' to re-fit, the next logic point is that he indeed has the old hulls off the Aries in the storage yard somewhere. The narrator states;

Trevor was getting ever closer to the truth, though he remained blissfully unaware of one critical fact; if he and Shane were ever to attain the secret that they were seeking, that knowledge would mark them for death via the entire cartel. At the moment, Bridget and the cartel sought to destroy the boat, and thus the tape with it. He and Shane were in danger mainly due to their proximity to it. However, if they viewed the tape, they would become the personal targets of one of the world’s largest and most ruthless criminal organizations – one with global reach.

So the only logical explanation is that Trevor and Shane never see or find the tape, that customs and Nate have found a 10 year old hull, given that the cartel has a plant in the Australian infrastructure. The finger will point to a lying Bridget and the fact that Trevor and Shane are innocent of any knowledge, thus the cartel needs not to deal with them.

That leaves Bridget in a problem, she has to flee and has nobody to have at her side as she prematurely killed Billy. Bridget is resourceful, but there are no characters left for her to lean on. There is no reason for her to go after Trevor anymore other then revenge, the only thing I can think of is that Julie resurfaces. Nice chapter CJ!

Edited by Benji

Posted Image .....Boy am I coming late, sorry my body seems to have decided to take a week off with a very painful kidney/bladder/urinary infection. I won't get graphic, but sleep deprivation produces some awesome hallucinations trips.

Ned has given himself up, Shane was a bit right that he will use 'old' equipment' to re-fit, the next logic point is that he indeed has the old hulls off the Aries in the storage yard somewhere. The narrator states;

Trevor was getting ever closer to the truth, though he remained blissfully unaware of one critical fact; if he and Shane were ever to attain the secret that they were seeking, that knowledge would mark them for death via the entire cartel. At the moment, Bridget and the cartel sought to destroy the boat, and thus the tape with it. He and Shane were in danger mainly due to their proximity to it. However, if they viewed the tape, they would become the personal targets of one of the world’s largest and most ruthless criminal organizations – one with global reach.

So the only logical explanation is that Trevor and Shane never see or find the tape, that customs and Nate have found a 10 year old hull, given that the cartel has a plant in the Australian infrastructure. The finger will point to a lying Bridget and the fact that Trevor and Shane are innocent of any knowledge, thus the cartel needs not to deal with them.

That leaves Bridget in a problem, she has to flee and has nobody to have at her side as she prematurely killed Billy. Bridget is resourceful, but there are no characters left for her to lean on. There is no reason for her to go after Trevor anymore other then revenge, the only thing I can think of is that Julie resurfaces. Nice chapter CJ!

I hope you are feeling better now, Benji!!!

I will say this; that narration you quoted is very important. Yes, if they view it, they will be putting themselves in the cross-hairs of the entire cartel.

Posted Image

The next chapter is AUD96, a/k/a chapter 129. I think you are in danger of surpassing 100 chapters twice on a single story.

Frog!!!! Now, you know we shifted over to Australian mathematics for the chapter numbering when we reached chapter 99, which then became chapter AUD66, so the new chapter is indeed chapter AUD96... we're still under 100 chapters. Plus, we're coming up on the end. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..