Hello everybody!

For all of you who don't know me yet, I'm A.D.

Anyhoozles (lol), it seems to be a common thing to create threads for stories on GA, most notably those that are doing well (and I'd like to think RIMH is Posted Image ). So, I thought I'd create my own little thread for this story. For those of you that have taken the time to read, rate, and review already, thank you so much! I appreciate all of the kind words and support! For those of you that haven't done any of the aforementioned, feel free! All of your support keeps me motivated to write more! See, we're working as a team on RIMH. Posted Image

Also, I'd like to know what some of you are thinking so far! What do you think will come from some of the odd bits of foreshadowing I've dropped around? Who do you think the note is really from? Will Eden come around and stop being mad at Dylan? Has Denika messed up Dylan's chances with Tanis with her crazy plan, or made them better? I'd love to hear!

Hope everyone is well~

A.D.

(Edit) Description of the story (should probably include that!):

Rooted in My Heart is a tale about a boy's first love, and the struggles he goes through to try and win him over. Dylan not only has to worry about his crush, but also a stressful home-life involving an alcoholic father. When those issues don't seem to be enough, Dylan finds himself in a tricky situation with a girl... and a love letter. Eventually, it all comes to head in a twist filled with pain, suffering, loss, lies, and deceit, but maybe... love will find it's way in too.

Edited by Autumn Dream