Electric Blue and Catnip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm loving this story(: It made me check out all of your other stories as, well, and I'm so happy I did. Amazing writing, grammar, and plot. Oh, and the characters are so spectacularly thought out and I can't help but love all of them. Can't wait for the next chapter.

• Like 1

I'm loving this story(: It made me check out all of your other stories as, well, and I'm so happy I did. Amazing writing, grammar, and plot. Oh, and the characters are so spectacularly thought out and I can't help but love all of them. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you so much Rosenkrantz. You made my day. The next chapter of Electric Blue & Catnip is currently undergoing some editing. It will be up very soon, and I suspect it will be both Ch. 13 & 14. Thanks again for your kind words. ^_^

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you for your lovely story and very endearing characters. It was a very enjoyable read. I loved the combination of cultures, the internal battles between tradition, family expectations and love.

Please keep writing :)

• Like 1

Thank you for your lovely story and very endearing characters. It was a very enjoyable read. I loved the combination of cultures, the internal battles between tradition, family expectations and love.

Please keep writing :)

Thank you Bleu for reading.  Your support for the story kept me going, so it was my pleasure too. :)

I´ve really enjoyed your story so far. Love the characters and especially love the way they are keeping in touch while Alexi is in Japan. Looking forward seeing them properly back together again.  :*)

Suvitar, I feel like I've let this slip through the cracks.  I'm sorry I didn't see it the first time you posted this comment.  Thank you for reading, and for your encouraging comments. :)

Suvitar, I feel like I've let this slip through the cracks.  I'm sorry I didn't see it the first time you posted this comment.  Thank you for reading, and for your encouraging comments. :)

Don´t worry about it  :) at least you do read comments and reviews and respond to them, with some other authors I feel like I´m talking to myself  :huh: 

I loved this whole story. It was, from the very beginning to the ending, lovely and beautifully written, I could have read more and I will read it again one day  :*)