The Big Squeeze

If it's possible, I know this story is just starting, but I want to make sure that people understand it and I am not going into too many cerebral issues.

I am only using one concept of my cerebral stories, multiple perspective examinations as an event is unfolding.

The Big Squeeze

I don't want to really burden people with too much details and knowledge. Also, I don't want to sound like an idiot if I made a mistake in detailing the areas of Finance, Legal, and Actuarial science, so I appreciate corrections.

I got a lot of hits on the story, but no one is willing to comment on my story's ideas outside NNN, why?

I know at least three people on this board are involved in finance. I really would appreciate some comments from you guys; even a PM would help me out.

Edited by W_L
  • 6 months later...

I like it so far but I'll say there isn't much story in this.  and so it makes for a cerebral read. It's like listening to some guy talk in the bar, but not quite knowing what he's talking about.  

Have you read Liar's poker? I think you should take a look at that for some ideas on how to tackle this.