Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+37) Complete Success

Complete Success is up. Posted Image

Please enjoy chapter M3, and sorry for the missed week last week.

Now, a bit of good news! Thanks to our wonderful team, I can guarantee that next week's chapter will post on schedule at the latest.

I think this is a nice chapter; a good look around at what's going on in various places.

Enjoy. Posted Image

Ah 'Complete Success' for the bad folks. Should have known.

Hopefully the underwater surprise was found and we're just not told of it in this chapter.

I keep trying to think of a nasty way for Bridget to meet her doom, but I fear I'm too nice - I can't think of anything sufficiently horrible!

Roll on next week...

Oh dear, oh dear, oh DEAR. And you say there are no cliffs?? This is almost unbearable!! Dear God, skip the rest of the week and get us to next tuesday NOW! PLEASE!!!

Edited by Leo C

Ah 'Complete Success' for the bad folks. Should have known.

Hopefully the underwater surprise was found and we're just not told of it in this chapter.

I keep trying to think of a nasty way for Bridget to meet her doom, but I fear I'm too nice - I can't think of anything sufficiently horrible!

Roll on next week...

If something was found and not mentioned, that would IMHO be very dishonest narration, because the narration was covering those scenes. It's okay to have developments "off camera" but not okay to show a scene while leaving something very big out. If something had been found, surely someone would react, tell Trevor and Shane, something.

Conversely, putting something aboard could be done 'off camera', or with just a hint or two (bubbles from a scuba diver, perhaps).

So, I have to say, nothing was found. Now, maybe there's nothing to find or maybe there is, but if it was already found prior to them entering The Rip, I'd have to say so in narration.

So, nothing to worry about. :)

Oh dear, oh dear, oh DEAR. And you say there are no cliffs?? This is almost unbearable!! Dear God, skip the rest of the week and get us to next tuesday NOW! PLEASE!!!

There are absolutely no cliffs. :)

We don't know for sure that there's anything unwanted aboard. Perhaps Gray's minions were just being helpful and were checking for barnacles, or to see if the brass needs polishing?

• Site Administrator

Well, this chapter is full of cliffhanger's. I was going to say that TV series usually give a doozy of them at the end or a season and make us hang for the new season premier (NCIS anyone?), but nothing compares to what the boys are facing. Heck, not just the boys, but Joel and Lisa and indirectly I have a feeling that the Blakes AND Officer Gonzales lives are all in danger.

Who has CJ left out? Well I guess Bridget and anyone associated with her are in danger too, but who really cares about them :P

I guess the most immediate concern is will Trevor and Shane ever make it to Sydney :unsure:

Well, this chapter is full of cliffhanger's. I was going to say that TV series usually give a doozy of them at the end or a season and make us hang for the new season premier (NCIS anyone?), but nothing compares to what the boys are facing. Heck, not just the boys, but Joel and Lisa and indirectly I have a feeling that the Blakes AND Officer Gonzales lives are all in danger.

Who has CJ left out? Well I guess Bridget and anyone associated with her are in danger too, but who really cares about them Posted Image

I guess the most immediate concern is will Trevor and Shane ever make it to Sydney Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Cliffhangers? What cliffhangers?!?!?

As you yourself said,

This one chapter is not a cliffhanger, I declare, as Gray has made his intentions known that he would be driving the guys around, getting information about them. He revealed himself at the end. Personally, I don't see the guys in any immediate danger until after they depart Sydney.

Also, bear in mind that not only I but our entire hard-working, dedicated team thoroughly examine each chapter, seeking out any possible hint of a cliffy so that it can be dealt with (changed or removed). Yet, not one saw any hint of a cliffy!!

Are Trevor and Shane worried? Nope.. not at all. So why should we be? As was said often during Trevor's transit of the Suez; one measly highly-unstable bomb aboard does not for a cliffhanger make! Pluse, we don't actually know what, if anything, was put aboard or under Atlantis. For all we know, Gray's minions were just helpfully checking for barnacles or looking for stuff they could helpfully polish. We really shouldn't just assume that a bunch of guys like that are up to no good, now should we?

The latest chapter is a major cliff-hanger.

Trev and Shane are headed for the Rip and Gray has called the sea witch with news of his major success and calls are made.

Meanwhile Lisa and Joel are getting a new orifice ripped by her dad for the police confiscating all of his records and computers.

And Bridget undoubtedly knows they were in the islands looking for her, as does the cartel.....

I don't think things could get any darker without death and mayhem exploding among the four young people in the story.

The latest chapter is a major cliff-hanger.

Trev and Shane are headed for the Rip and Gray has called the sea witch with news of his major success and calls are made.

Meanwhile Lisa and Joel are getting a new orifice ripped by her dad for the police confiscating all of his records and computers.

And Bridget undoubtedly knows they were in the islands looking for her, as does the cartel.....

I don't think things could get any darker without death and mayhem exploding among the four young people in the story.

How can this be a cliffhanger? We don't know what, if anything, is amiss aboard Atlantis. All we know for sure is that Gray's diver succeeded in accomplishing his mission under Atlantis. We just don't know what it was. Now, contrast this to Geraldton, where Kookaburra sailed with Trevor, Shane, and a professional killer aboard. We knew he was aboard, and what he intended, but that wasn't a cliffhanger, so how can this be when we don't know what, if anything, is aboard???

Yep, Lisa and Joel sure are in for an earful. Maybe they've learned their lesson?

Bridget... yep, she surely knows they were looking for her. As well as claiming she has dementia. One thing about Bridget; she seems to lack a sense of humor about such things.

Posted Image .......................... Hmmm, 'save for a slowly-moving column of bubbles tickling the glassy surface of the sea." So Trevor's cat has been tagged with a tracer, no way explosives could not have been spotted by the cop's diver. And you know it wasn't the Aries that got tagged as the meeting with Gray and the sea salted head of the diver Gray employed was to soon for it to have been the Aries. Lisa and Joel got off easy, unless you take into account how long Robert will rant, perhaps they need to go away again, preferably somewhere quietly and away from the Florida limelight. Bridget is now aware that the asset list has been found, thanks to Joel and Lisa, but Trevor's life was already in danger. Nice chapter goat!

Benji

Posted Image .......................... Hmmm, 'save for a slowly-moving column of bubbles tickling the glassy surface of the sea." So Trevor's cat has been tagged with a tracer, no way explosives could not have been spotted by the cop's diver. And you know it wasn't the Aries that got tagged as the meeting with Gray and the sea salted head of the diver Gray employed was to soon for it to have been the Aries. Lisa and Joel got off easy, unless you take into account how long Robert will rant, perhaps they need to go away again, preferably somewhere quietly and away from the Florida limelight. Bridget is now aware that the asset list has been found, thanks to Joel and Lisa, but Trevor's life was already in danger. Nice chapter goat!

Benji

Love your comment Benji!

And by the way, there is, of course, no way the Blakes and Ares could be in any real danger. After all, Bridget surely didn't mean it, when she said, she''d blow both boats up........

Evil, evil goat!! Bahahahaaaaaah!

Edited by Leo C

Benji

Good deduction! You're right, it wasn't Ares/Kookaburra.

BTW, Bridget ISN'T yet aware that her asset list has been found. Had she been, we'd know, because she'd have phoned Gray with a "Kill everyone right now!" order. Any sign that the asset list (and thus the tape, which is the real threat) has been found changes everything.

There sure are a lot of ways everyone could die, aren't there? (however, please bear in mind that is absolutely not, in any way, cliffhangerish).

Love your comment Benji!

And by the way, there is, of course, no way the Blakes and Ares could be in any real danger. After all, Bridget surely didn't mean it, when she said, she''d blow both boats up........

Evil, evil goat!! Bahahahaaaaaah!

What? Me, evil??? But but but... it's Bridget, not me, who is out to blow up both boats!!!

Posted Image

ROFL!!!!

Okay, time to release the name of the next chapter.

Manipulating the Beast.

Posted Image ..................... Okay, the title suggest that someone is going to manipulate the beast. The beast being either Bridget or the Australian connection. or it could be a goat hanging precariously on a cliff!! Posted Image I think Fowler has a plan to inspect the boat thoroughly, just in case, then finding the tracer and re-planting the devise on a naval ship/or an armed cat. Much to the surprise of those that seek to destroy the boat. Trevor needs to cut short his visit to Australia and hightail it back to the states, meeting Julia on the way! Hmmmm! My muse on the story!

Yeah, that's more like it! Looking forward to it!

This'll explain a lot, such as why Trevor and Shane made a point of being recognized a couple of times. :)

It'll be up in a couple of minutes.

Posted Image ..................... Okay, the title suggest that someone is going to manipulate the beast. The beast being either Bridget or the Australian connection. or it could be a goat hanging precariously on a cliff!! Posted Image I think Fowler has a plan to inspect the boat thoroughly, just in case, then finding the tracer and re-planting the devise on a naval ship/or an armed cat. Much to the surprise of those that seek to destroy the boat. Trevor needs to cut short his visit to Australia and hightail it back to the states, meeting Julia on the way! Hmmmm! My muse on the story!

Benji! A goat would never have anything to do with a cliff!! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..