English Teen Circumcised in the USA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’ve been sitting and looking at the epilogue chapter of ET for nearly a month now, wondering whether it’s right to post it. It’s a great chapter - well I like it anyhow - full of more than a few surprises and an opportunity to wrap up a few things.

Still, maybe it’s not the time or the tale anymore. My feeling is that ET has come to an end - a good end - and the future belongs somewhere else. Perhaps as the beginning of a new story. We’ll see.

I wanted to say a huge thank you to the two guys in my life.

Andy Gordon is an amazing storyteller in his own right and is one of GA’s Classic Authors, writing at a GA level that is way beyond me! I was the lucky guy when he dropped me a line years ago and managed to tell me I needed help without making sound bad! Much more than an editor or even a beta reader, Andy has become an incredible mentor. A lot of water under the bridge - plus a bunch of honest criticism - later, I have Andy to thank for dragging my writing out of the realms of the cringy and into something hopefully readable!

I also want to say a huge thanks to Cole Parker. Cole has especially helped me go back to some of the very first chapters of ET to help edit them and wean me off my fetish for commas! Cole, thank you for all the time you've invested!

So now what?

Dunno. I’m not the kind of author who can just spit stuff out. Something has to grab me for me to be able to write about it. I’ll let you know when and if that time comes! In the meantime, I want to thank everyone who has tracked with ET over the years for your patience, kindness, and willingness to keep reading through thick and thin!

Your friend,
Riley

• Like 1

But...but...but... :huh::o

No Epilogue :,(

I don't know what to say...

I wanted to know Luke was able to move forward, and there were so many questions...

Oh, well I'll have to wait for the future. I'm glad I returned to English Teen and got to know Simon better and learned the fate of Ryan.

PS and yes, I did have tears in my eyes as I read the last chapter again just now.

Edited by Timothy M.

I am of course curious to know what followed and have been waiting for the epilogue. Hints tell tell us that Luke and Elliot become a couple but what of Si and of Jacko? You have to know what is best. Thank you for giving us this story.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Riley.

I just finished ET, and wanted to write a few words of appreciation. The story resonated with me on many levels. I was bullied mercilessly at school in North Wales, and in retrospect, that kept me firmly in the closet until just a few years ago. Now, at 35, I'm preparing to move to the US to be with my fiancé. No way in hell am I getting 'skinned' tho lol.

I have to admit I cried buckets reading that last chapter. Probably didn't help that I was up past 4am because I couldn't put it down. I'm really glad it ends on a hopeful note though. Both Elliott and Lake deserve to find peace, and I think they do. I even think they could weather coming out to their peers, and leave behind a more accepting environment for Simon (and Jacko) as they move on to college.

That's enough rambling from me for now. I really hope to see more from you Riley.

All the best,

Justin

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

This article refutes every suggestion about benefits outweighing disadvantages (risk) of non-medical circumcision of male babies and children, made by US CDC in 2014. I'm proud the first author is Danish. Please note there is no discussion of pros and cons of religion-based circumcision.

It made me think about your story, Riley, and that I miss you here at GA. When reading your story I was grateful Luke and Simon had clear medical reasons for their surgery (even if Simon's was due to unfortunate circumstances).

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

I'm glad I didn't let my distaste for circumcision stop me from giving this story a chance. Simon was my favorite character because of how much of myself at that age I saw in him. Having been there before in both instances, his character development definitely hit close to home with me quite a few times. As nice as it was to see him get the beginnings of closure, I would love to see more development if you ever pick up the characters again in the future. 

• Like 3