English Teen Circumcised in the USA

Riley it is so good to see your stories back! Yours were some of the first I read on GayAuthors and by far some of my favorites. I've missed In Safe Hands so much! Thank you for bringing your content back... it's made me so happy! I randomly stumbled back onto your stories page today and was overjoyed to see the content back. Today has been a very happy day thanks to you and SCOTUS :)

Riley it is so good to see your stories back! Yours were some of the first I read on GayAuthors and by far some of my favorites. I've missed In Safe Hands so much! Thank you for bringing your content back... it's made me so happy! I randomly stumbled back onto your stories page today and was overjoyed to see the content back. Today has been a very happy day thanks to you and SCOTUS :)

Thanks for the note! Glad you've enjoyed the reads in the past!

Riley J

Riley I just wanted to check on how much revision there is in these updates.  I have enjoyed re reading but have missed a few.  Am I going to be on track when you start the new chapters?

Again so glad you are back and hoping you don't bug off any time soon AND put back up some of your other old stuff and maybe some new?  I don't want much do I.  Thanks for all you have done.   Pax  ste

Hi Steve.

Every chapter ended up with a general makeover, but on top of that the Hang has a different outcome and that changes the content and flow of several of the subsequent chapters quite considerably.

Thanks for all your support as I get back on track again!

Riley

I am so happy to see this story back on the site :)

I first started reading this on the old efiction part of the web site and then again when it was moved to the new software.

Really looking forward to see the conclusion to this story which has been one of my all time favourites since it was first published all those years ago.

I am just starting to re-read it so haven't got to the big changes yet but, will get their shortly, and even though i haven't got to the hang yet my heart goes out to Ryan....

Here we go. The two year wait is over.

Mixed emotions. Delighted that the new chapter is up; the first of the rest of a story which is now complete. At the same time, still a little sad and frustrated with myself that I dropped the ball in the first place.

Well, I guess you can only do what you can do, and what is here and now is what counts. So, I hope you enjoy a chapter which finds us on the morning after the night before; a night fuelled by Tequila which ended up on the bathroom floor…the Tequila that is! Is all well, or…

Again, a massive thanks to Andy Gordon who has stuck with this through thick and thin as an amazing editor.

Hope you enjoy the read if you haven’t already, and even more so if you leave a review!

Riley J

• Like 1

I'm literally dying. I've been waiting for that chapter for years! I'm once again very happy you're back :D

It was weird seeing that side of Geoff... maybe I just missed that part of his personality as a result of the rewrite but the harshness was surprising. Geoff has always been fairly quiet in my mind. I didn't have time to read the full rewrite so I reread the beginning, The Hang, the Luke parts after the Hang, and a little bit of the Simon parts after the Hang. :)

Wow. This is almost as painful as the Hang. Especially as the Hang is now, I think, in better perspective. Looking forward to next chapter. I had forgotten how hard you can be to read. My memory focused on what a good writer you are.   So very glad you are back and moving forward. 

Hi Riley!

It's great to see that you have been writing and posting again. Congratulations on the good work.

I waited until you started to post new chapters. I will now re-read the whole story. Really looking forward to it. :)

I'm literally dying. I've been waiting for that chapter for years! I'm once again very happy you're back :D

It was weird seeing that side of Geoff... maybe I just missed that part of his personality as a result of the rewrite but the harshness was surprising. Geoff has always been fairly quiet in my mind. I didn't have time to read the full rewrite so I reread the beginning, The Hang, the Luke parts after the Hang, and a little bit of the Simon parts after the Hang. :)

It’s another side of Geoff isn’t it. I guess we all have them. Even the best of people can get bent out of shape sometimes. I didn’t particularly dwell on it in the story, but Geoff is also caught up with the banking crisis of 2008, and stuff is crashing down around his ears at work. I think that probably played into it too.

Anyway, thanks for dropping a note here and I’m glad your catching up with story again!

Riley

Wow. This is almost as painful as the Hang. Especially as the Hang is now, I think, in better perspective. Looking forward to next chapter. I had forgotten how hard you can be to read. My memory focused on what a good writer you are.   So very glad you are back and moving forward. 

Hi Steve - it’s easy to move forward when you have such great people encouraging you…so thank you!

Hard to read? Oh dear…sorry about that. You wouldn’t want me to be predictable would you, because it’s probably not going to be what you think!

Riley

Hi Riley!

It's great to see that you have been writing and posting again. Congratulations on the good work.

I waited until you started to post new chapters. I will now re-read the whole story. Really looking forward to it. :)

Hello Bleu,

Am glad to be back on track again with ET. The story is finished and just waiting on Andy as he works his way through editing so we can put up new chapters.

As you probably know, chapter 40 "Running" was published a couple of days ago and can be found here

Thanks for the note,

Riley

It would seem that your stories have been back up for some time, and I have only just found out.  What took you so long?  I spent the last few days re-reading ET.  Cracking story Riley. Look forward to the rest.  Glad you are back on line. Your stories can indeed be hard to read at times, because of the characters you identify with, and the sometimes awful things that happen to them. But I can't stop reading. Don't stop writing.  Paz.

It would seem that your stories have been back up for some time, and I have only just found out.  What took you so long?  I spent the last few days re-reading ET.  Cracking story Riley. Look forward to the rest.  Glad you are back on line. Your stories can indeed be hard to read at times, because of the characters you identify with, and the sometimes awful things that happen to them. But I can't stop reading. Don't stop writing.  Paz.

Paz, my friend! Long time indeed!

Glad to be back, though I’ve been busy in the interim and finally managed to complete ET. Then I went back and re-edited previous chapters that really needed sorting out. I’ve been doing that since ealy on in the year, but updates don’t show on the main story publishing list.

So now we’re finally back on track and new stuff is beginning to show up. Hope you’re liking it!

Riley

The next chapter is up, and Collared can be found here

Without giving away any spoilers, from the flavour of the comments on the last chapter, I think you weren’t expecting that meeting! LOL - even Andy Gordon, my editor, swore at me whe he first read it!

However, don’t for one minute think it’s anywhere near over…

Riley J