English Teen Circumcised in the USA

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to see a discussion forum for ET... I just haven't reviewed your story I wanna complete the reading part of all chapters. I loved most of all chapter. I got some what emotional about Ryan's downfall because of 'Hang'. I was wondering when you are going to give a shot for Luke and Ryan... ;)

I had read the new chapter and it was full of Glee... Awaiting for the new chapters always... :)

• Like 1

Glad to see a discussion forum for ET... I just haven't reviewed your story I wanna complete the reading part of all chapters. I loved most of all chapter. I got some what emotional about Ryan's downfall because of 'Hang'. I was wondering when you are going to give a shot for Luke and Ryan... ;)

I had read the new chapter and it was full of Glee... Awaiting for the new chapters always... :)

Hi there MGK - thanks for adding to the thread!

I wouldn't expect the end to suddenly drop anytime soon, so feel free to add some reviews as you go along. They are always appreciated!

Next chapter being edited!

Riley

It was the title that attracted my attention, the story and writing that made me binge read all that's there. Great story.

Thanks! I did get into a bit of trouble with the title, with some who felt it was a bit too antagonistic (there are many who feel circumcision is too barbaric to even think about!). Anyway, as I hope you've discovered, the story is much more than that1

Riley

• 1 month later...

There's been several new chapters since I last updated here. It seems that all those reading have been finding them anyway, but just to keep track...

Ball Game  - can be found here

Read the Small Print - can be found here

Scraped because we give a s*** - can be found here

Chapter just published is

Seeing Red, Stuck on Orange - which can be found here

Thanks for all the reiews. Hopefully by the end of the day, I wil have passed a grand total of 300 reviews for English Teen Circumcised in the USA! A massive thanks for all the support and feedback!

Riley

Just a plug to say "Seeing Red, Stuck on Orange" is a great example of Riley's fine sense of humor wrapped around sensitive subjects and presented in his usual well written style. If you gave up on this story welcome back. If you are a noob give the story a try. It is one of my favorites here. 

‘Summer’s End’ is published and can be found here

So,. do you think Luke needs to be a bit more proactive when it comes to life and love? Should he just keep his head down, or should get out there a bit more…push a few door rather than watch from a distance…

If it was you, what would you do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LOL ... Sam's experience in Oman seems to be a figment of Riley's [twisted?]imagination.

I am curious Riley. Why choose a fictional problem to bring Sam to Dr. Tibereus?

Hello Oxala - and thanks for your kind words.

I think everyone has their own way of finding their focus when they write. For me, I have to immerse myself in the moment. More than once friends have asked me if there is anything wrong when I've appeared to freeze in the middle of a room, staring into the distance as a scene flows around in my head! They probably think I'm having some kind of seizure!

I tend to write dialogue quite quickly, but then spend a lot more time drawing out the detail. That's the fun bit. Perhaps that sense of feeling the characters springs out of that? I also write best out of my own experiences...read into that what you will!

And Sam's condition? Well everything has some grains of truth to it - even that!

Thanks for the note, 

Riley

Riley this might be a dumb question, but here goes..: what chapters of English Teen tie back into In Safe Hands. I'll admit I haven't read every chapter of English Teen as of yet. I really liked in Safe Hands a lot, and I just haven't had time to read all of English Teen since there's so many chapters. I've skipped around and read some of the chapters but I can't seem to locate any chapters that reference Elliot.

This is not really 'on topic', Jericho... sorry :( BUT, I really did want to write and tell you that I am really enjoying your story with all its twists and turns AND I'm really looking forward to all upcoming chapters :)

Riley this might be a dumb question, but here goes..: what chapters of English Teen tie back into In Safe Hands. I'll admit I haven't read every chapter of English Teen as of yet. I really liked in Safe Hands a lot, and I just haven't had time to read all of English Teen since there's so many chapters. I've skipped around and read some of the chapters but I can't seem to locate any chapters that reference Elliot.

Hello there! I'll wrap this in a spoiler tag as there may be those reading who don't want to know!

Elliott first turns up in "A Fruity Weekend". Then we glimpse him again in "Unexpected". However, he hits the story with a vengeance in "Northside"

Hope that helps!

• Like 1

This is not really 'on topic', Jericho... sorry :( BUT, I really did want to write and tell you that I am really enjoying your story with all its twists and turns AND I'm really looking forward to all upcoming chapters :)

Thanks MJC.

Actually I just spotted that the tale has now passed 100,000 chapter reads! It's great to see so many people enjoying ET!

Hello there! I'll wrap this in a spoiler tag as there may be those reading who don't want to know!

Thanks a bunch Riley, I appreciate the direction. Also please don't think that means I have no interest in English Teen, I have read several of the chapters, it's one that I keep meaning to go back and read all the way through I just haven't yet. I actually ran across the story last year, and it hadn't been updated in somewhere along the lines of three years, and I sadly get a little gun shy about starting stories that are in process but haven't been updated in a really long time. Then you went and became this chapter posting machine, and I just haven't caught up with your story just yet. I think I will soon though.

Edited by spikey582

Thanks a bunch Riley, I appreciate the direction. Also please don't think that means I have no interest in English Teen, I have read several of the chapters, it's one that I keep meaning to go back and read all the way through I just haven't yet. I actually ran across the story last year, and it hadn't been updated in somewhere along the lines of three years, and I sadly get a little gun shy about starting stories that are in process but haven't been updated in a really long time. Then you went and became this chapter posting machine, and I just haven't caught up with your story just yet. I think I will soon though.

It's true, I did hit a dry patch a year or so back. Sadly, my father passed away sooner than any of us wanted. I guess it hit me quite hard - the more so in that I never had the guts to be honest with him about my sexuality, and now that window is forever closed.

Happy to be still writing now, and glad you're enjoying the story.

Riley

It's true, I did hit a dry patch a year or so back. Sadly, my father passed away sooner than any of us wanted. I guess it hit me quite hard - the more so in that I never had the guts to be honest with him about my sexuality, and now that window is forever closed.

Happy to be still writing now, and glad you're enjoying the story.

Riley

Condolences on your recent loss bud. I lost my Dad about 8 years ago, so I've been there myself. I also know how that can throw your when of life off kilter. It actually affected my own writing in a lot of ways and once I got out of the habit, I've never really gotten back into it. I've stayed in the closet with my own family, so I know how that goes. Anyway, I'm certainly glad you've been able to get back into your writing cause you have a talent bud.