English Teen Circumcised in the USA

It was a fun week this week! Firstly, it was my birthday on Friday - and no I don't care to think about how many years that is!

To celebrate, I posted a double chapter of ET which can be found here. After some shameless begging, readers took the challenge to try to make this chapter the most reviewed posted so far with this tale, beating my current 13 reviews. Thanks to everyone, I overtook my record!

So, thank you for the many birthday wishes that came my way, and thanks for still reading a story with such a quirky title!

Your friend,

Riley

The thing about Toby is that he’s a messed up person - actually pretty much like the rest of us! I think you’re right Oxala, it’s easy to jump all over Toby for daring to hurt the ‘golden child’. Sure, he’s messed up. The thing about Toby is that he’s flawed. A walking time bomb.

Toby could be any of us. I have a tendency to believe that if you haven’t yet messed up BIG time yet, then it’s still coming. And the older you are when it happens, the harder it is to get through it.

So is there hope for Toby? I guess that’s not been written…yet…but I hope so too.

Riley

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think there's some truth in this. There's a difference between those who go into isolation as a short term protection, and those who alienate themselves from anything and anyone in a more chronic way. 

I too hope Simon will find his way forward, though it may take something as big as his own problems to get him to refocus.

thanks Oxala 

Riley 

I was really good today. 0:)  I didn't rant at Simon's parents the way I wanted to. :lol:

Well I made up for your saintly ways. Although I had some sort of mental warp and replaced Si's mom's name with Zander's mom's.

I hate you can't edit those things!!

Anyway, the same thought goes for both of them  :P

• Like 4

Well I made up for your saintly ways. Although I had some sort of mental warp and replaced Si's mom's name with Zander's mom's.

Anyway, the same thought goes for both of them :P

I'm probably the most critical person ever of Zander's mom and even I think think she's above the bone-headed nonsense that Si's parents exhibited this chapter

Also I'm not a parent and I don't pretend it's easy, I'm sure I'd suck at it a lot. But I do know that I wouldn't recognize my son needs professional counseling and follow that up by tossing him some lube and saying "stroke up" and then act shocked and angry when the kid rightly freaks out. I mean really?

Edited by spikey582
  • Like 3

Well said! I have disliked Lucy from the beginning. And just when I think I am too hard on her ...

I have really warmed to Zander's mom Monica. Eek, wrong forum again :)

I could not help but laugh a little at Lucy being replaced by Monica. I am following enough stories to feel like I have a new and very large family living in head.

I totally agree, following so many stories, it baffles me I can keep them all straight. i sometimes have to double check my posts to make sure I didn't get it all mixed up in my head. It shocked it doesn't get all mixed up into one great big 18 Weeks of An English Teen Circumcised in Winter from A to Z. And that doesn't even cover half of what I'm following :D

• Like 4

Spikey, that sounds like a great idea for a story.

18 Weeks of An English Teen Circumcised in Winter from A to Z:  While visiting Atlanta one winter with his two dads, English Teen, Twoey, is shot.  While recovering from his gunshot wounds, he is circumcised by mistake.  Twoey's pain is lightened, though, after he meets Andy, the homeless teen who is on the run from his abusive father and lives in hiding at the hospital where he also volunteers.  

• Like 4

18 Weeks of An English Teen Circumcised in Winter from A to Z:  While visiting Atlanta one winter with his two dads, English Teen, Twoey, is shot.  While recovering from his gunshot wounds, he is circumcised by mistake.  Twoey's pain is lightened, though, after he meets Andy, the homeless teen who is on the run from his abusive father and lives in hiding at the hospital where he also volunteers.  

Oh Oh ...you just gave Parker an idea for his sequel.  :o

• Like 2

See, I really don't think that Si's parents are acting out of the norm here. They are acting with the knowledge that they have. All they know is Si is really pissed at them for something they see that was really in his best interest and out if their control. The lube is their way of trying to help. Not subtle, very insensitive, but they are parents. Parents don't usually have a clue. (75%of them)  They truly can't be expected to get it. Now, if they were more observant they'd wonder about Toby and why he's not around. Which is where I fault Luke. He should be asking his brother more questions, getting mad at him for acting weird. I would be all over my brother. I think Luke could be the trigger to Si exploding.. 

Okay now I duck for cover...  :ph34r:

:heart: No likes...That's hilarious... 

• Like 1

Oh Oh ...you just gave Parker an idea for his sequel.  :o

You can all thank me and mitchelll later when this becomes a reality :D

See, I really don't think that Si's parents are acting out of the norm here. They are acting with the knowledge that they have. All they know is Si is really pissed at them for something they see that was really in his best interest and out if their control. The lube is their way of trying to help. Not subtle, very insensitive, but they are parents. Parents don't usually have a clue. (75%of them)  They truly can't be expected to get it. Now, if they were more observant they'd wonder about Toby and why he's not around. Which is where I fault Luke. He should be asking his brother more questions, getting mad at him for acting weird. I would be all over my brother. I think Luke could be the trigger to Si exploding.. 

There's a difference between not having a clue what the problem is and lacking all decorum and common sense. Geoff and Lucy acted like they've never met teenagers before. Recognizing that your kid is having serious emotional problems and then following that up by pulling something that many kids would find at least somewhat emotionally upsetting is just ridiculous.

Well, I think Riley does a good job of portraying Lucy and Geoff so we can understand why they make the mistakes they do. They are not evil or insensitive, and we see them being upset and struggling to understand and help. But they are simply clueless. and my main complaint against them is that they act in a way which makes Luke and Simon afraid to come out to them. Because I think the root of the problems both boys face is that they are in the closet. In this chapter we again saw that his fear of his parents reactions to him being gay contributed to Simon's reluctance to tell them what happened.

• Like 1

I have really warmed to Zander's mom Monica. Eek, wrong forum again :)

I could not help but laugh a little at Lucy being replaced by Monica. I am following enough stories to feel like I have a new and very large family living in head.

I totally agree, following so many stories, it baffles me I can keep them all straight. i sometimes have to double check my posts to make sure I didn't get it all mixed up in my head.

I guess I ought to confess I posted the comment below in Jwolf's The English Year topic at first. :pinch::*)  :facepalm:

I was really good today. 0:)  I didn't rant at Simon's parents the way I wanted to. :lol:

I think I managed to edit it and repost the text here, before anyone noticed. :unsure:

I officially died laughing!  No emoticons exist for this...thanks for the belly laugh!

Now my head hurts  :thankyou:  :rofl:

Don't be too hard on Simon's parents. Nobody is a perfect parent, and I think they're just trying to do their best as they see it.

At the same time, I guess it's easy to be distracted by timing. Because of the posting schedule, we've been dealing with Simon for months now, whereas, in all reality, its only been a few weeks since Simon's operation. A couple of those they would assume were just a natural 'feeling off ' after surgery. I think they're only now beginning to realize there is a lot more going on.

That said, the naxt chapter is posted!

Enjoy The ASSF

Riley

• Like 2

Don't be too hard on Simon's parents. Nobody is a perfect parent, and I think they're just trying to do their best as they see it.

That said, the naxt chapter is posted!

Riley

You're right Riley. But it's just so much fun being hard on parents ...a difficult habit to break!  :P

btw ASSF is a fantastic chapter! Really well written and a nice break for us all.  :2thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with Timothy though, I hope Si gives a polite "Glad you're okay" and goes about his business, and does tell Toby to fuck off if he tries to guilt Si in any way.

Thanks, spikey, I'm glad I'm not the only one to think this might be a good approcah. Of course, knowing Riley, something compleely different will happen. :lol:

"Fuck off" strikes me as too strong, too bitter.  Anger, while totally understandable in this situation, can be amazingly caustic to person experiencing anger.  I wish better for Simon and Toby ... both of them.

You're right about 'fuck off' being angry and bitter, and Si has already said it to Toby in various ways, including throwing the picture at his feet. But you'll notice Toby hasn't really shown any remorse or acknowledged he raped Simon or did something unforgivable. Tha's why I think Si should stay hard and uncompromising if Toby tries to guilt him into pardoning him. Now, if Toby acknowledges he was in the wrong, sees the hurt and pain in Simon and admit they are his doing, tries to make amends while at the same time accepting they can no longer be friends and certainly not boyfriends, then we have a completely different situation.