• 2 months later...

I think it's time to start the campaigning for 2013 Readers Choice Awards. The King, or Queen, Of Cliffhangers.

Hmm... sounds like fun! Not sure if the readers would like that sort of encouragement though...

No argument here.  I think we should have a mob lynching myself for this author :P

In all seriousness, this is a great story.  Can't wait for the second part to be ready to start posting here. :2thumbs:

... then again maybe they would.  ;)

A mob lynching? Oh goodie! That sounds like fun! :P

Being serious myself, thank you for following the story and for your kind words, Joann. I really appreciate it.

I'm aiming for Volume Two to be released around the end of May/beginning of June. It's a little way out, but I'll work hard to make it worth the extra wait! ;)

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

WHENNN is this going to be updated? :<

Short answer: Soon.

Long answer: What update? The story's complete.

Truthful long answer: I'm working on Volume Two and I'm hoping to have it ready around Mid-June... but that is a tentative date at the moment.

Short answer: Soon.

Long answer: What update? The story's complete.

Truthful long answer: I'm working on Volume Two and I'm hoping to have it ready around Mid-June... but that is a tentative date at the moment.

Werk faster KAI TAYLOR. NYARGHHH. Of course if you need someone to beta read for you I would be DELIGHTED to offer my body my services so I can get a head start and read all of the chapters before they are released mrehgerhg.