The Tales of Foster High series by John Goode

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

On the B&N Nook site, there's the "Tales" book, and a customer review says it's a compilation of the first three books in the series. Then also available, individually, are "The End of the Beginning", "End of the Innocence", and "Maybe with a Chance of Certainty". Are these the first three they're talking about? They're all about the same two guys that are in "Tales".

Tales from Foster high consists of the first 3 books (Maybe with a chance of certainty, the end of the beginning and raise your glass).  Its cheaper to buy that one than all 3 individually. End of innocence is the 4th book in the series :)

Edited by Welshdude

Tales from Foster high consists of the first 3 books (Maybe with a chance of certainty, the end of the beginning and raise your glass).  Its cheaper to buy that one than all 3 individually. End of innocence is the 4th book in the series :)

Thanks!

Anyone read these books yets?  They're seriously awesome!  You can get them for kindle via amazon:) Just thought I'd recommend them and give a shout out for John because I thought they were great:)

I bought the book with the first three stories of the series and was blown away. Couldn't buy the fourth story fast enough once I was done with the others. Thanks so much for bringing John Goode to our attention!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...