Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood after a gloomy week weatherwise and news wise.   So I suspect everyone is out and about.  They will catch up with the most recent post Mark.  So don't worry too much.

As far as Hank and Will's assessment after seeing her interact once with Maddie, she still comes across as a gold-digger and a person who wants to dominate.  That won't work with Will and I doubt it works with the rest of the clan either. So maybe it's a good idea they are moving to Jersey.  As far as the house goes.  If she want's her name on the deed, she can come up with half the price. 

I just wonder what sort of exciting adventures the effervescent Will encounters in Rome.  Surely, not another dance with a Pole?

Edited by Daddydavek
  • Like 2

I am going to cut Hank some slack for the moment.  She seems good with Maddy as Will noted plus I think it is hard to like someone that you feel will be dying in a few months...

I have to say the idea of Jeanine and Hank going to Rome with Will does bring up several interesting ideas but I have to wonder if any of them would survive...  Plus, you know that Will needs some Tony time to work on deciding how he really feels about him.  I am not sure that Will is really as into Tony as he thinks he is; the sex is great but is there anything else there???

I hope that we get to see Will and JJ with Alistair.  He is one of the more interesting new additions to the CAP series and I would love to see a little more interaction with him...

• Like 3

I like that you started a new story with CAP, though i was expecting more of a Granger Push forward. Anyway now it's 2001 and the first of the worst disasters in my lifetime occurred in that year, i still am not sure which was worse in my opinion 9/11 itself or the war that has followed from it in Iraq and Afganistan for years afterwards. Either way, such a pivotal point in history i'm curious to see how you work this into the story line.

Currently no character has any ties to NY yet....Brad possibly could have with his company, Robbie may have a very important film to go to NY for I guess. However Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone came out that year, so it wouldn't be a bad thing to have Robbie involved with that! lol, Maybe will become's an actor? so far we know will could be a professional surfer but for a career move i'm totally lost for what he wants to do, in fact Wade or Matt don't really have a career that i know of...i'm sure there both studying something towards a career but i get lost in the relationships and the lusting rather then focusing on remembering what they do, especially since there not our focus right now. Wade probably has a good chance of being around 9/11. I have no clue how this will work. I enjoy the suspense and of course any guessing i can do that's for sure. Either way I predict!!!!!!! -=dun dun dun=- that the characters, wake up tomorrow morning. <SHIT I CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE!!!>

Anyway Will is a grand character, he almost rivals brad for me in be-rad. One day i will re-read that story for a 3rd time... :D Anyway! keep it up and have fun while you do it, every chapter almost gets up to or close to 20 reviews. Here's a question....what chapter of any story in the CAP saga has the most reviews?? :o :O Congratz on the 4,000,000 words! and a big THANKS to your TEAM! there all awesome!!!!

Even though i don't post much i still check G.A daily to see what's been updated. I'm glad your still around and hope you continue to be around and active. =)

-Mark M

• Like 2

A rule of writing:  Understand your readers.

Guess it makes sense that if I post a chapter on 4-20, not many people read it.  LMAO. 

Rule of Reading.... Know your author.

Who would've thought that you would have been in any fit state to post on 4.20 :P

• Like 4

I think with Mark, smoking pot would be like drinking coffee or something. I can't imagine him tripping balls off pot, even if it were totally dank.

Now me? I took a hit after about a year of abstaining, and damn, I was goofy.

Anyway, the deal with Hank was pretty funny. It reminded me of that joke, about how lesbians on a third date show up with the moving truck. Although to be fair, they were all "Annie on My Mind" in high school. (I knew these two girls in high school...one of them was reading this book, and then later on her ex-boyfriend told me she dumped him because she realized she was a lesbian.)

It doesn't seem like Tiffany is quite like that. Sure, she settled with Jeanine for a bit, but I do wonder if maybe Tiffany got pressured a bit into having kids, which would make sense- Tiffany was about 23, Jeanine was about 36 or so. It doesn't feel like Tiffany's in the same kind of rush to get a girlfriend again, which I like...it'd be cool if she also maybe dated a few guys. I like that her sexuality, along with Matt's, is mainly "gay" but with some kinks in it.

Edited by methodwriter85

Guess it makes sense that if I post a chapter on 4-20, not many people read it.  LMAO. 

sceptic.gif Unfortunately I had nothing better to do. I must admit it was a quite pleasant diversion from the situation (or lack thereof) at hand.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Actually Chapter 3 got published so quickly I thought it was Chapter 2, even the notice in my email, I get so many GA updates of the stories and authors I follow, I delete most of them out of hand.

So the first three chapters are a great example of what I am talking about with Will when I talk about ethics and moral philosophy (not religion Jeremy, ethics and moral philosophy).

Will wants to create moral and ethical standards of his own whereby inserting yourself in someone else's relationship is okay because it isn't your responsibility to keep them faithful, but betrayal is bad. If Will really believed what he was doing was fine and morally acceptable then he wouldn't have needed to worry about John and Marie talking about it, because if what he was doing was ethically okay then everyone else would think so too.

I am surprised no one has brought up how hurt and betrayed Will felt when John was pounding the hell out of Zach. I am surprised Will doesn't remember how hurt and betrayed he felt when he found John plowing Zach, maybe John will remind him. That karma is real bitch when it bites you in the ass.

Will wants to judge Marie for her gossiping, Brad for his control issues, Hank as a gold digger, and others for their foibles, but in a world where everyone gets to choose their own ethical standards you have to then live with the choices others make unless you are willing to acknowledge that there ought to be agreed upon standards of ethical behavior and you do have some responsibility to behave within some set of boundaries.

• Like 4

So the first three chapters are a great example of what I am talking about with Will when I talk about ethics and moral philosophy (not religion Jeremy, ethics and moral philosophy).

Will wants to create moral and ethical standards of his own whereby inserting yourself in someone else's relationship is okay because it isn't your responsibility to keep them faithful, but betrayal is bad. If Will really believed what he was doing was fine and morally acceptable then he wouldn't have needed to worry about John and Marie talking about it, because if what he was doing was ethically okay then everyone else would think so too.

I am surprised no one has brought up how hurt and betrayed Will felt when John was pounding the hell out of Zach. I am surprised Will doesn't remember how hurt and betrayed he felt when he found John plowing Zach, maybe John will remind him. That karma is real bitch when it bites you in the ass.

Will wants to judge Marie for her gossiping, Brad for his control issues, Hank as a gold digger, and others for their foibles, but in a world where everyone gets to choose their own ethical standards you have to then live with the choices others make unless you are willing to acknowledge that there ought to be agreed upon standards of ethical behavior and you do have some responsibility to behave within some set of boundaries.

I think that Will is evolving through this, and he'll figure it out.  As has been pointed out before, and as you've noted here, until he experiences that pain himself, I don't think he'll get it.  I think the thing with Zach and John must have been so far out of his memory that it's not resonating.  It would not be a bad idea for someone to point that out to him, but I suspect they (Brad, Stef, JP, etc.) know that he'll get the lesson better if he figures it out on his own.

None of that excuses, in my opinion, Marie's actions.  I think in that situation, it's less about the basic infidelity issue, and more about family loyalty.  Will has been raised in a family where the family is prioritized very highly, and  he's internalized that.  That means that he expects Marie (and John) to be his allies, period.  And if they have issues, they certainly aren't supposed to take them outside the family (which is what she, in effect, did).  If Marie really had major ethical issues with what Will was doing, she should have gone to her mother, or barring that, to JP.  

• Like 1

If Marie really had major ethical issues with what Will was doing, she should have gone to her mother, or barring that, to JP.

You say that like either Claire or JP would even want to get involved in Will's relationship issues. :P

I mean...say that she had gone running to either of them with her objections to what he was doing. What exactly do you think either of them would have said to her? :P

• Like 1

None of that excuses, in my opinion, Marie's actions.  I think in that situation, it's less about the basic infidelity issue, and more about family loyalty.  Will has been raised in a family where the family is prioritized very highly, and  he's internalized that.  That means that he expects Marie (and John) to be his allies, period.  And if they have issues, they certainly aren't supposed to take them outside the family (which is what she, in effect, did).  If Marie really had major ethical issues with what Will was doing, she should have gone to her mother, or barring that, to JP.  

Well except only you know the exact circumstances of HOW Erik came to hear Marie and John talking about Will and Kyle. It would have been one thing for Marie to run to Erik as a friend and say, "OMG Kyle is drilling Will", but pretty different if John is saying, in what he thinks is a private conversation, "you need to lighten up on Will" and Marie replies, "well he shouldn't be intercoursing Kyle" and Erik overhears. Marie isn't betraying family loyalty in that case, she is being careless, maybe even thoughtless, but not committing an overt act like Will is. That bitch Carmen will bite your ass every time.

I am sure Marie has ethical issues but the old playground code of no one likes a snitch takes precedence. If what Will was doing was outright dangerous (mainlining smack) I am sure she would have gone to Claire, but this didn't rise to that level.

But there is a good conversation starter, what WOULD Claire have said to Will?

• Like 2

But there is a good conversation starter, what WOULD Claire have said to Will?

I hardly think that Claire would think it her business to broach the subject to Will, much less that it would even be Marie's business to ask her to do so. :P

And you don't consider what Marie was doing to be an overt act?

Betraying family loyalty? No, not quite on the ultimate grand scale, but - here's a thought: For all we know, maybe Marie wanted to be overheard, to set in motion that which was resolved by Erik's confronting Will, followed by Will's "dumping" Kyle. (As in, maybe she wanted to ruin what Will was doing with Kyle; Erik's confrontation would just have been something extra that happened.)

I think that Will is evolving through this, and he'll figure it out.  As has been pointed out before, and as you've noted here, until he experiences that pain himself, I don't think he'll get it.  I think the thing with Zach and John must have been so far out of his memory that it's not resonating.  It would not be a bad idea for someone to point that out to him, but I suspect they (Brad, Stef, JP, etc.) know that he'll get the lesson better if he figures it out on his own.

I think the thing about that situation was that even though Will at the time thought he was in love with John, it really was just a crush. Will also had to keep himself from going too insane, because as Stefan pointed out, John is his cousin and it would not do to upset his family like that. If it was someone that Will was truly into (imagine what would happen if Will found Tony with another guy), I think he'd go completely and totally ballistic.

What I liked so much about this storyline is that both Will and Marie are being complete shitheads- Will for having sex with a guy he knows is in a relationship, and Marie for getting herself involved in something that was never her business to begin with. It's such high school/college bullshit, and makes me laugh about situations I remember seeing/hearing about when I was young in the early/mid-'00s.

I like MJ's theory that Marie wanted to be overheard so she could ruin what Will had with Kyle.

Edited by methodwriter85

Well, as I have stated before, I don't have as much of an issue with Will's behaviour because I don't think it is his responsibility to keep someone else faithful.  I don't think it is ever a good idea to get involved with someone that is in a relationship but that being said, it is up to the person in the relationship to say no...

I do think Tim is right about this being more of an ethical or moral issue but I am not sure that Will is trying to do anything other than get his own footing and decide where and what he wants to stand for.  I am not sure that Will would take his stand on this to other areas of his life.  Any decision that Will makes now will evolve and change as he comes more into himself and the man he will become, it is simply part of growing up and deciding what kind of person you are going to be. 

My problem with Marie is that I think it is pretty clear that she set out to let Eric know and made sure she was overheard.  I don't know if John was a patsy or semi or fully aware of her plan.  Marie is starting to come across as a little jealous of Will.  I think she sees this guy that is her age that is already fully in control of his life, at least legally.  He looks several years older than he is; people think he is hot; and he seems to get away with anything, and this pisses her off.  Plus, I am worried about the fact that Will was able to prove in the last chapter that she never seems to apologize for anything she does but makes everyone grovel when they do something she doesn't like.  This is a major sign of upcoming problems. 

I think you are all wrong about Claire.  I think that if Marie had come to her and told her about her concerns with Will sleeping with someone that was in a relationship that Claire would have spoken to Will.  I don't know how she would have handled it but as you saw in Norway; she has no problem talking to Will about the direction he is taking in his life.  I think Claire is fully aware of the limitations that Will has in his relationship with his mother and while she would never try to become his mother would be fully capable of stepping into that role when she felt he needed her.

• Like 2

Well, as I have stated before, I don't have as much of an issue with Will's behaviour because I don't think it is his responsibility to keep someone else faithful. I don't think it is ever a good idea to get involved with someone that is in a relationship but that being said, it is up to the person in the relationship to say no...

I do think Tim is right about this being more of an ethical or moral issue but I am not sure that Will is trying to do anything other than get his own footing and decide where and what he wants to stand for. I am not sure that Will would take his stand on this to other areas of his life. Any decision that Will makes now will evolve and change as he comes more into himself and the man he will become, it is simply part of growing up and deciding what kind of person you are going to be.

My problem with Marie is that I think it is pretty clear that she set out to let Eric know and made sure she was overheard. I don't know if John was a patsy or semi or fully aware of her plan. Marie is starting to come across as a little jealous of Will. I think she sees this guy that is her age that is already fully in control of his life, at least legally. He looks several years older than he is; people think he is hot; and he seems to get away with anything, and this pisses her off. Plus, I am worried about the fact that Will was able to prove in the last chapter that she never seems to apologize for anything she does but makes everyone grovel when they do something she doesn't like. This is a major sign of upcoming problems.

I think you are all wrong about Claire. I think that if Marie had come to her and told her about her concerns with Will sleeping with someone that was in a relationship that Claire would have spoken to Will. I don't know how she would have handled it but as you saw in Norway; she has no problem talking to Will about the direction he is taking in his life. I think Claire is fully aware of the limitations that Will has in his relationship with his mother and while she would never try to become his mother would be fully capable of stepping into that role when she felt he needed her.

Will is simply NOT guilt-free. Sorry, but he's not. Both he and Kyle are guilty parties there.

You say it's the responsibility of the person in the relationship to say "no". Normally, you'd be right. But...that doesn't really work, when it's the person in the relationship, approaching somebody else. And this is why Will is a guilty party as well, simply because he knew the full extent of what Kyle was getting himself in to - and yet, HE didn't say "no". I do think that Kyle is much more to blame than Will is...but Will knew exactly what each of them were doing.

With Marie...I do wonder just how much Will's acting out, and subsequent emancipation, may have left an influence on her. It...*shudder* reminds me of JJ's initial explanation of how he saw Will hooking up with older guys around the house - thus, how could it be wrong for him to do the same? So: Will acts out, ends up getting emancipated. Now, Marie is starting to act out a bit. Misguided? Definitely. But, nonetheless influential? It wouldn't surprise me. It would certainly show the difference between whether she's headed for being Miss Unapologetic, or whether she's just deep down not sorry for what she did here.

As for Claire - Norway doesn't quite make a valid comparison, because at that point Will was on the outs with Brad and Robbie, but not yet legally emancipated. There, she was in a position to give him quite a bit of guidance. Here? ...Maybe not so much.

Well, as I have stated before, I don't have as much of an issue with Will's behaviour because I don't think it is his responsibility to keep someone else faithful.  I don't think it is ever a good idea to get involved with someone that is in a relationship but that being said, it is up to the person in the relationship to say no...

I do think Tim is right about this being more of an ethical or moral issue but I am not sure that Will is trying to do anything other than get his own footing and decide where and what he wants to stand for.  I am not sure that Will would take his stand on this to other areas of his life.  Any decision that Will makes now will evolve and change as he comes more into himself and the man he will become, it is simply part of growing up and deciding what kind of person you are going to be. 

My problem with Marie is that I think it is pretty clear that she set out to let Eric know and made sure she was overheard.  I don't know if John was a patsy or semi or fully aware of her plan.  Marie is starting to come across as a little jealous of Will.  I think she sees this guy that is her age that is already fully in control of his life, at least legally.  He looks several years older than he is; people think he is hot; and he seems to get away with anything, and this pisses her off.  Plus, I am worried about the fact that Will was able to prove in the last chapter that she never seems to apologize for anything she does but makes everyone grovel when they do something she doesn't like.  This is a major sign of upcoming problems. 

I think you are all wrong about Claire.  I think that if Marie had come to her and told her about her concerns with Will sleeping with someone that was in a relationship that Claire would have spoken to Will.  I don't know how she would have handled it but as you saw in Norway; she has no problem talking to Will about the direction he is taking in his life.  I think Claire is fully aware of the limitations that Will has in his relationship with his mother and while she would never try to become his mother would be fully capable of stepping into that role when she felt he needed her.

I'm tracking with you.

I won't speculate on what Marie's motivations were or how the overhearing happened because there just isn't enough information.

But I do agree with you on Claire because she is a straight shooter. I don't see her telling Will what do or even offering advice, but to ask Will questions that help him to understand and calrify what it is that he really believes.

A point I meant to make earlier was that if Will really thought he was doing the right thing or an okay thing, he wouldn't have been mad at Maire & John in the first place.

• Like 1

I said in reviews that I don't fully condemn Marie for her actions. As written, I don't think her motivations excuse her actions, but there are motivations out there that would have, in my mind. I agree that she was probably jealous, probably annoyed at Will, and wanted to strike back at him, family or not. And that's just not cool.

But one thing I don't see, and would have liked to see, was that as much as Marie owed Will her silence, he owed her something to. And that somehting was to not stick your family member into a moral conflict without good reason. It would be one thing if Will loved Kyle, and intended to develop an open and comitted relationship with him. As much as she seems to lvoe drama, Marie likely would have actively helped Will achieve that. At least, that's my reading; your mileage may vary, but I honestly think Marie loves drama more than Will, and would have done whatever action would create more of that. But, as Will was only getting his rocks off, Marie had to run the risk of permanently pissing off one of her friends so that her cousin could have convenient sex. And that's not cool either. I wish she'd stated flat out that she was not happy keeping that secret, and told Will that if the plot started to unravel she'd throw him to the sharks in a second (honesty is also somehting they owed each other), but I don't really think this was on her mind.

TLDR, while I was also raised in a close-knit and clannish family, I don't think I would have done differently than Marie did here. My motivations would have differed, and Eric would have gotten at the very least a stern talking to for roughing up my cousin (he's a bitch, but he's MY bitch, so hands to yourself), but the actions would have probably been identical.

• Like 1
But one thing I don't see, and would have liked to see, was that as much as Marie owed Will her silence, he owed her something to. And that something was to not stick your family member into a moral conflict without good reason.

Very good point. It's not as if Will was being particularly discrete about his affair with Kyle, either- that it took six months to get discovered kind of shocked me. Eric must have been incredibly dense. Menlo is a fairly small school- I'm estimating there are probably about 100 to 150 students per grade, and there's no way there wouldn't have been some whispering going on. I've gone to the small school that holds 7 grades. It's not like a large public school where there are 2,000 students and you can just disapear- people are always in other people's business. That Marie didn't crack sooner does show some restraint on her part.

You can see both sides- Will is not responsible for Eric being faithful, and Marie is not responsible for the fact that her cousin wanted to bang her friend's boyfriend. But I'm getting the feeling that things are being skewed so that things are entirely Marie's fault and Will's once again blameless; then again, that's also what happens when you follow in first-person perspective.

But one thing I don't see, and would have liked to see, was that as much as Marie owed Will her silence, he owed her something to. And that somehting was to not stick your family member into a moral conflict without good reason.

Very good point. It's not as if Will was being particularly discrete about his affair with Kyle, either- that it took six months to get discovered kind of shocked me. Eric must have been incredibly dense. Menlo is a fairly small school- I'm estimating there are probably about 100 to 150 students per grade, and there's no way there wouldn't have been some whispering going on.

I guess I am looking at this from a completely different place than either of you...  It seems to me that both of you are actually making my point for me.  B1ue, my take is that Marie owed Will her silence exactly because she is family.  Family is who you involve in situations like that and expect them to keep their mouth shut no matter what, especially this family.  Jeremy, you indicate that Menlo is small and for a secret like that to be kept for that long it probably does mean that Will and Kyle WERE being very discreet.  For it to take that long in such a small social arena for that to come out no one could have been talking about it.  The fact that only when a family member blabbed and was overheard by the third party in the situation was what it took to come out means that more than likely no one knew about it outside of Will, Kyle, Marie, John, and maybe the staff at Escorial...  What are the odds that the staff was talking to someone about a member of the family? 

Plus, how did Marie find out?  Do you really think this was something that Will would have told Marie about?  It seems that Marie would have had to have done some serious snooping to find out and then it really is her job to keep the information to herself.  You know from chapter 1 that Will and Marie had fought about the situation but you really don't know how she found out.  I am not sure that Will would have told Marie that he was sleeping with Kyle; it seems more likely that Marie found out Kyle was coming up to see Will twice a week and she made it her business to find out what was going on. 

I just really believe that especially within the confines of this family and story that family is really everything.  It doesn't matter what another family member does you deal with it inside the family only...  You never take anything outside the family unless the family as a group makes that decision. 

Without some insight into why Marie opened her mouth and made sure that Eric knew, we will never really know her motivation.  The fact remains it doesn't matter why she did it; she was wrong...

As for Claire - Norway doesn't quite make a valid comparison, because at that point Will was on the outs with Brad and Robbie, but not yet legally emancipated. There, she was in a position to give him quite a bit of guidance. Here? ...Maybe not so much.

I think that Norway was the perfect comparison.  I think it showed that no matter what the situation that Claire would be willing to sit down and discuss any situation with Will.  She probably isn't going to try and tell him he is right or wrong; but she is going to make sure that he understands all aspects of the situation and knows what he needs to know to make a decision.  Claire has always been the one person in the family that is there for everyone else; that is why her daughter's breach of confidence is so much more shocking that if it came from someone else.

• Like 2

I said in reviews that I don't fully condemn Marie for her actions. As written, I don't think her motivations excuse her actions, but there are motivations out there that would have, in my mind. I agree that she was probably jealous, probably annoyed at Will, and wanted to strike back at him, family or not. And that's just not cool.

But one thing I don't see, and would have liked to see, was that as much as Marie owed Will her silence, he owed her something to. And that somehting was to not stick your family member into a moral conflict without good reason. It would be one thing if Will loved Kyle, and intended to develop an open and comitted relationship with him. As much as she seems to lvoe drama, Marie likely would have actively helped Will achieve that. At least, that's my reading; your mileage may vary, but I honestly think Marie loves drama more than Will, and would have done whatever action would create more of that. But, as Will was only getting his rocks off, Marie had to run the risk of permanently pissing off one of her friends so that her cousin could have convenient sex. And that's not cool either. I wish she'd stated flat out that she was not happy keeping that secret, and told Will that if the plot started to unravel she'd throw him to the sharks in a second (honesty is also somehting they owed each other), but I don't really think this was on her mind.

TLDR, while I was also raised in a close-knit and clannish family, I don't think I would have done differently than Marie did here. My motivations would have differed, and Eric would have gotten at the very least a stern talking to for roughing up my cousin (he's a bitch, but he's MY bitch, so hands to yourself), but the actions would have probably been identical.

I don't know if I agree with all of that or none of that, but it was an interesting read and if we could just get Arbour to make Erik a wherewolf and Kyle a vampire we'd have the start of a hit series of books and three picture movie deal......

• Like 1

I just was completely caught off guard by chapter 4.  I was so not ready for Tony to tell Will that he loved him.  I am shocked that he was able to tell any man/boy that he loved them in a sexual/romantic way.  I think this is going to be the start of a very bumpy ride for both of them.  I have never been sure that Will really loved Tony as much as he loved how Tony made him feel because the sex was so good but this is the first time that I can remember Will telling someone that he loved them like this since John. 

I hate in a way that Hank is going to turn out to be a really nice person probably.  It is going to be just that much harder when 9/11 comes around and either she doesn't make it or is impacted by that tragedy.  I don't think that any New York City first reponder whether police, fire, ems, or communication walked away that day without be touched by the horror of that day. 

Great chapter Mark, and I can't wait to see where you take us next...

I don't know if I agree with all of that or none of that, but it was an interesting read and if we could just get Arbour to make Erik a wherewolf and Kyle a vampire we'd have the start of a hit series of books and three picture movie deal......

God help us, does that make Will the Kristen Stewart of the piece???  Please NO....

Edited by centexhairysub
  • Like 1

I'm not buying the defication Tony is slinging. Rome is a very romantic city especially to an EYE-talian American. It took Tony a week solid of carnal peccadilloes with Will (and the absence of the Standfurd girlfriend and Stanfurd social circle) to drop the "L" bomb on Will. Until they are back in Palo Alto and Tony drops the GF, they are an official couple and Tony is comfortable with the whole hand holding routine in Cali, I am not buyin' it one bit. Hopefully Will won't either. (but despite the big body, emancaipation, blah blah blah, he is still a 14 year old and maturity comes through experience not a piece of paper from the Superior Court of California)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..