It was an interesting first chapter.   I really thought Gamin was going to reject him.   Perhaps the Cap is correct and it will be a perfect place for him.  One can hope, but knowing our deviously sadistic author I suspect it will not be all smooth sailing.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting how a guy who is just trying to put his emotions back together can land is so much deep emotional debris so quickly! Isn't that always the way tho?  The crazy shit in life never seems to happen when things are calm and smooth, it waits for when you are so busy it can sneak up and bite you on the posterior with no warning.

• Like 1

The thing that caught my attention in this part of the story is Gamin's attraction to Erron.  The reason is because if Erron has Gamin's DNA why would Gamin allow himself to be attracted to Erron?  Then, I ask myself if maybe Gamin does not know, but how could that be?  Just curious. :P  :read:

It does seem that Gamin is more than paternally interested in Erron.  Gamin's age is not clear in my mind and I wonder if instead of Erron's father, that he might be an uncle, or even a cousin?

I couldn't help it. This vacation has made me feel so good I just couldn't wait so I posted Chapter 8 early this week. I hope you enjoy and can give me some feedback. Thanks for reading, everyone! :)

Chapter 9 is up and yes it's the final chapter of this tale. I just couldn't wait to post. 

It's always sad to get to the end but exciting as well. Thanks to everyone who's followed this along and made it as successful as it has been.

I will be revisiting the Santa Claus in the future after I complete the new story I'm working on. It's a big one and I hope you enjoy it just as much. Follow me or keep an eye out on my forum for more details as I get farther along.

Thanks to everyone!! We'll see you soon. :)

Well 2 tales down and more to come and I for one can't wait!  

So get writing and editing as the faithful followers of the Santa Claus yarns are waiting!

Edited by Daddydavek
  • Like 1