I thought instead of cluttering the forum with a separate thread for each of my short stories, which there's likely to be a lot of, I would just make a master thread for potential discussions.

Pretty Boys

Rating: Mature

Summary: 'I collect pretty boys. Whenever I see one—slight and effeminate, with long lashes and rosy lips—I want to own him. I want to make him want me. Adore me. Love me.'

A rather odd young man's life, summed up in less than 2000 words.

Brighton Rock

Brighton Rock Cover

Rating: Mature

Summary: Kevin has been out for years. He's attractive, outgoing and flirty, and thrives in the liberal community of Kemp Town in Brighton. For his best friend Jeff, however, coming out is not as easy, particularly since he's in love with Kevin and not at all his type.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Right, then, have another short story!

Soft

Rating: Mature

Summary: Marcus is the maladjusted, borderline sadistic and really quite brilliant editor-in-chief of the campus newspaper, and Jacob wants him. The only problem is that Jacob is just about as maladjusted and out of touch as the object of his desire. Contains gratuitous swearing and a bit of a masochist kink.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1

I have posted the sequel to Soft, in what I've come to refer to as The F*cking Trilogy. :P So, there will be one more story about Marcus and Jacob after this one. ;)

Hard

Summary: Marcus manages his stressful life by being in control of, and on top of, everything at all times, including his lover, Jacob. But everything becomes just a little bit too much when Marcus has to deal with his dying father, the man who made his childhood a living hell, and in the end there's only one person Marcus can turn to. Sequel to 'Soft'. Contains gratuitous swearing.

Another sequel to Soft and Hard.

Weak

Summary: Marcus and Jacob have been at it for four months, but now people are starting to figure it out and it's threatening the delicate balance of their relationship. Marcus is preoccupied with writing his dissertation, and Jacob is even more angry than usual. Sequel to 'Soft' and 'Hard'. Contains gratuitous swearing, some mild masochism and just a touch of violence.

The final instalment in The F*cking Trilogy! Yes, I know trilogies traditionally come in 3 parts. Think of this as an epilogue.

Strong

Summary: Ten years have passed since editorial meetings and the Student Union. Ten years since angry sex and verbal abuse. And everything is different now. Everything. Contains gratuitous swearing and angsty revelations.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...