So this seems a little bit self-serving...

I have began to post my first made-for-GA story on the site and thought people might like to talk about it. Who knows.

Bad Stereotypes is about a young man named Bay, who after having his friends and family assume that just because he's come out of the closet he wants to be camp now, runs away to the city on the sea where his Godfather owns a rock and metal bar and club.

The story is told is short chapters with numerous flashbacks of Bay's past and history, which help to explain why an out gay guy "hates queers". How Bay gets from his repressed but out point of view to being happy involves a cast of interesting work-mates and one very special man.

Four chapters currently available with a new one posted each day. Current length is 13k, and i would project anywhere between 20 and 30k when it's finished.

Also, quite randomly, disability themed undertones. Though i'm not quite sure why that is.

so, let me know what you think. and yes, some of the chapters are very short. i'm sorry.

No Maiden? ;) Guessing he's firmly on the Metallica side of the divide, then... :P

oh he like Run to the Hills too, but i haven't finished the playlist yet. i think i'll do one for Issac at some point too.

Maybe that's why it would be a good idea, cause somebody is going to have to be stubborn enough to hang on to Bay.

Maybe hun, but Zupan's not the one. he's like, one hundred percent straight. Don't worry, turns out there are people more stubborn than Bay is.

Yeah I kinda figured Zupan wasn't the one but you have to admit straight or not  the fireworks would been awesome lol

Oh absolutely. to be fair they have pretty awesome fireworks even without and sexy stuff going on between them. Zupan just knows all the right buttons...

we have passed the 20k mark with no signs of slowing down

also i spent the whole day listening to Bay's playlist in the car. you guys now have an update every day until the 6th of next month.

Zupan doesn't have to STAY straight ;) just kidding.  I dunno why I like the thought of Zupan and Bay so much.  Zupan just seems so...INTO Bay.  I don't know any other word for it.  Guh.  It was my first thought when we met Zupan.  I was like, Oh.  OH.  Oh YES please.  But hey, I won't be bitter ;)

Zupan doesn't have to STAY straight ;) just kidding.  I dunno why I like the thought of Zupan and Bay so much.  Zupan just seems so...INTO Bay.  I don't know any other word for it.  Guh.  It was my first thought when we met Zupan.  I was like, Oh.  OH.  Oh YES please.  But hey, I won't be bitter ;)

Oh darling.... Zupan is such a fun character to write. he has some pretty important scenes.

Chapter 17....I faded to black. I have never faded to black in my life. what is wrong with me?!?! Damn that Teen rating.

Never mind, I like a challenge.

You know we'll all be disappointed, too. We'll get there, you'll fade to black and we'll all be like, 'Wtf?? Cocktease...' ;)

You know we'll all be disappointed, too. We'll get there, you'll fade to black and we'll all be like, 'Wtf?? Cocktease...' ;)

I so wanted to write something not explicit you know. after all, it would be nice if Cris actually read this one

Nope. to this day he has never read anything i've ever written.  :/

Boyfriend doesn't really read my stuff, either, but I've occasionally force-read him passages I'm very pleased with. :P

I make my friend Paul read almost everything I write. At first I think a lot of it made him uncomfortable because he considered himself to be straight, but he no longer does so. ;)

I make my friend Paul read almost everything I write. At first I think a lot of it made him uncomfortable because he considered himself to be straight, but he no longer does so. ;)

You turned a guy with fiction? Dude, props! *knuckle bump*

You turned a guy with fiction? Dude, props! *knuckle bump*

Well, he's certainly gone bicurious, if nothing more. And I am most proud. ;) *brofist*

(Actually, now that I think about it, he's not the first. There was this impressionable youth on a forum where I posted the old version of Nemesis. Let's just say it helped him see some... tendencies within himself he hadn't thought of before.)

Edited by Thorn Wilde

So, I got curious about the name Issac (like, is it pronounced the same as Isaac, or is it like Iss-ack or what?) so I looked it up to see if it was a real name or whether you made it up, and I found the following on Urban Dictionary:

1. Issac

Not to be confused with the traditional spelling of IsAAc no, this by far transcends the traditional spelling of the name. Anybody with the name Issac is a total gangster, period. 

All the girls love him and all the guys think he's the shit. Issac gets tang 24/7 and doesn't even brag about it, because that's the usual for Issac. it is an added bonus if the Issac in question is Jamaican, half Jamaican or has any Jamaican blood in him, this means not only is said Issac cool and hot AT THE SAME TIME, he also had MADDDDD skillz, there is no way to defeat this combo of Jamaican Issac. 

On top of that if this specific Issac is a Scorpio, then that means every planet in the whole universe happened to align at their birth, so they have SKILLZZZZ, LOOKS and the awesomeness of a Scorpio!Although people may think this combo impossible it HAS happened albeit very rarely but when it does, and you see that person YOU ARE VERY LUCKY. 

Guy1: "yo man who is that MO-FO over there?" 
Guy2: "dude that's Issac man" 
Guy1: "how's it spelled?" 
Guy2: "I-s-s-a-c" 
Guy1: "OH SHIT MY BAD yo I take that back that's one bad ass gangster man!" 
Guy2: "AND hes Jamaican!" 
Guy1: *heart attack*
  • Like 1