Thanks Mann.  It was one those of gifts we sometimes get.

I just read the prompt and it was like something in my subconscious simply said "Here's the finished story".

It doesn't happen very often, but it's great when it does.

Not Just Another Saturday

Jo Ann leaned against the counter, watching Cassie file her nails, while chomping on a mouth full of bubble gum that was once in the shape of a woman's tit.  "I don't know how you got that big piece of gum in your mouth Cassie."

"It's the thought of what I am putting in my mouth.  I just couldn't seem to get enough, so I kept stuffing it in."  Cassie stuck her tongue out at Jo Ann as she finished speaking.

Rolling her eyes, Jo Ann asked, "Why in the world did you want to spend the evening at the store with me?  Hell, you could be getting a real manicure, instead of a do it yourself job."

"Every since you agreed to manage this damn store for Wildone on Saturdays, we never seem to get any down time together.  So, I decided I would come spend the evening here to be with you." Cassie got her best pouty look on.

"Awwwww, you're so sweet babe.  Just remember though.  You have to be discreet about who and what you see in here.  Wildone would kill both of us if he lost customers because we told their sex secrets outside this store."  Jo Ann stopped speaking when she heard the bell on the front door.  Glancing at the security monitor on the counter, she groaned.

"Whatssup?"  Cassie looked up when Jo Ann groaned.

Jo Ann pointed at the monitor.  Cassie's mouth fell open when she saw who had walked in the door.  "I can't believe she comes in here.  She seems so sweet and innocent."

"Sweet and innocent my ass!  Sly comes in here every Saturday and stays at least an hour.  I have to switch on all four security monitors.She walks all over the store, trying to act like she is just browsing.  Then, you wouldn't believe what she does."  Jo Ann whisped softly to Cassie.

"What in the world does she do?  Does she steal or something?"  Cassie looked at Jo Ann's aggravated face.

Jo Ann looked away from the monitor and back at Cassie.  "I caught her trying out vibrators in the restroom three times.  She takes them in there, pleasures herself, and then puts them back in the box and back on the shelf.  Eww.  She even brought a friend in one day and asked if they could try out one of the strap ons to see if it was the right size and vibrated hard enough.  You would think she would at least be a little shy about it, but she's not.  Hell, she has bought every color and style of crotchless panties that we stock and walked out of the restroom one day, pulled up her dress, and asked me how they looked."

"You never told me that.  I can't believe another woman showed you her twat and you didn't even tell me."  Cassie looked back angrily at the monitor and hopped off the counter.  "I'll teach her to flash her stuff at my girl!"

Jo Ann reached and grabbed Cassie gently by the arm.  "You can't say anything to her.  Anyway, I don't want to look at anyone's stuff but yours"  She reached and hugged Cassie warmly.  Looking up at the monitor she said in a loud voice.  "Sly, don't take that vibrator anywhere but to this counter if you want to purchase it.  Otherwise, leave it right where it is."

"Shoot, Jo Ann.  Be a sport.  It's my birthday, and I just want to have a little fun.  It won't take me but a minute, and I promise to wash it before I put it back in the box."  Sly was standing in front of the counter now, with her sweetest expression on her face. 

"No Sly.  You can't use the vibrator if you don't buy it.  We've been over this a thousand times.  No buying, no trying.  Now, do you want to purchase it or not?"  Jo Ann watched Cassie out of the corner of her eye as she spoke to the other woman.

"Here babe."  Jo Ann turned and Cassie was standing there with her debit card held out towards her.  "I'll buy the damn vibrator for her birthday, and if she shows you her twat again, I will stick that vibrator so far up her, she will be walking around like the energizer bunny on crack."

Sly quickly put the vibrator in her purse, turned with a quick wiggle of her butt toward Joann and all but ran out the front door.

The next hour or so was filled with customers just renting movies for the weekend or curious first comers browsing the merchandise.  Jo Ann showed Cassie how to operate the register, and she re-stocked movies and things as the afternoon wore on.  Just before four o'clock, Ashi walked through the door.  "Hi Jo, did my package come?"  Ashi walked over to where Jo Ann was putting the last few movies in the rack.

"Sure, let me got in the back and get it for you.  We've got some great new flavored lube on the counter if you want to check it out."  Jo Ann walked behind the counter, patting Cassie on the butt as she passed her. 

"How's the romance Ash?"  Cassie was intent on painting her fingernails, as she apoke.

"Great, I am just having to get use to him being at my place all the time  Being a loner for so long, it's quite a change for me."  Ashi smiled at Cassie.

Jo Ann came from the back and put a box on the counter.  I'll ring those up Cassie.  Wouldn't want you to mess up your pretty little nails."  Jo Ann dodged when Cassie swatted at her with her other hand.

"That will be fifty-seven dollars even, Ash.  Just let me know before you completly run out and I'll re-order for you."  Jo Ann took the three twenties from Ashi and handed him his change as the front door opened.  "Get you nails dry Cassie.  We have customers."

Cassie glanced at the monitor across the counter from her and saw Myiege, Mann, and Aditus come in, followed closely by an angry looking Sly.  Sighing loudly, she walked around the counter and toward the customers  "Hi guys.  If I can help anyone, just give me a shout."  She sauntered around the store, keeping a close eye on Sly who was standing in front of the vibrators.  Hearing her name called, Cassie walked over to where Myiege was looking at the small, but sexy and elegant selection of lingerie the store stocked. 

"Do you think this would look good on me?'  Myiege held up a black teddy that had holes where her nipples would poke through.

Clearing her throat nervously, Cassie said, "We have a changing room if you want to try it on."  Cassie pointed to a door across the store.

Myiege took the teddy and disappeared through the door,  Cassie heard the door open and all but growled when a group of six came in.  It looked like she and Jo Ann wouldn't have any alone time this evening.  While Jo Ann rang up purchases, Cassie kept an eye on the monitors and even walked around and visited with a few of the custormers she knew.  She heard someone call her name softly and turned to see Myiege standing in the door of the dressing.  Her mouth fell open when she saw the pink nipples peaking out the holes in the teddy.  "Ummm, it uh, I mean, it looks great, Myiege."

Cassie almost jumped out of her skin when she heard Jo Ann right behind her say, "Yeah, great Myiege."

Myiege smiled and said, "Great, I am buying it as a gift to myself."

"So, we're even now.  Sly showed me her twat, and Myiege showed you her nipples."  Jo Ann nudged Cassie playfully with her elbow. 

"OH shit!  I forgot.  Sly came back in the store awhile ago.  Did she check out?"  Cassie looked anxiously at Jo Ann as she spoke.

"Hell no.  Let's go check the restroom."  Jo Ann and Cassie ran toward the restroom, causing the other customers to stare.

They opened the door of the restroom and immediately heard the buzz of a vibrator.  A familiar pair of blue tennis shoes peeked from beneath the door of the far stall. "Sly, get out here this minute and I mean it.  Now!"  Jo Ann shouted and banged on the door.  "I will call the law if you're not out in two minutes."

Cassie and Jo Ann heard a small splash and the buzzing sound ceased and Sly hollered.   "Dammit Jo Ann, you made me drop my vibrator in the comode."  Sly sauntered out of the stall, adjusting her clothes, a tinge of pink in her cheeks.  "You wouldn't have really called the law would you?"

Jo Ann looked at Cassie and just shook her head.  "Get out of here Sly.  If I as much as think I see you again today, I will call the cops.  Wait a minute.  Before you go, fish that damn vibrator out of the comode and throw it away."  She watched Sly gingerly reach and get the vibrator out of the water and drop it in the trashcan on her way out the door. 

It was dark when Cassie and Jo Ann finally got a break.  Wildone wouldn't believe how much they had taken in and they still had a couple of hours to go.  Jo Ann ordered pizza and she and Cassie settled down in chairs behind the counter to eat and enjoy a few minutes alone.  Ten minutes hadn't passed when they heard the bell of the front door.  Jo Ann glanced at the monitor and then covered her face with both hands saying.  "Just when I thought the day couldn't get any worse!"

"Must be KC.  He is the only one that can make you cover your face like that.  Maybe he'll get what he needs and go."  Cassie moved her chair closer to Jo Ann so they both could see KC in the security monitor.

KC walked over to the rack of edible undies.  He picked up several pair and put the package to his nose.  The girls snickered.  "What the hell is he doing?  Cassie whispered to Jo Ann laughingly.

"He is trying to smell them through the wrapper and see it he can figure out how they will taste."  Jo Ann giggled as she watched KC.

Both Cassie and Jo Ann had to put their hands over their mouths when they saw what KC did next.  He made a small slit in the wrapper of the undies and proceeded to lick them quickly, glancing around as he did it, to make sure nobody was looking.  After licking several pair and replacing them, he opened another pair and licked them.  Both girls starting shaking with laughter when KC proceeded to take a bite out of that pair of undies, obviously liking not only how they smelled, but also how they tasted.  He looked like a kid eating a fruit roll up as he pulled pieces of the undies from the pack and stuffed it into his mouth.  When he finished, he stuck the wrappings in behind the other packs of undies and walked over to the flavored lube.  By then Cassie and Jo Ann were watching the monitor like they were watching their favorite movie.  KC  opened the different flavors of lube and would get a taste on his finger, sticking it to his tongue.  Moving on to the other side of the store, KC stopped in front of a rack of cock rings.  Jo Ann looked at Cassie and said, "Surely, he won't."  Cassie just giggled and pointed at the monitor, shaking her head yes.  KC took one of the cock rings from it's package.  He looked cautiously all around him.  Then, he gingely unzipped his pants, reaching inside and pulling out his half erect cock and sliding the cock ring over it.  To his dismay, it slid right back off, making a tinkling sound as it hit the floor.  He reached down to retrieve it.  Stroking himself in short quick strokes until he had a full erection, he proceeded to put the ring back on and then stroked himself again until it was so tight that the intensity of it being there caused him to cum  unexpectedly.  KC almost fell face forward, trying to remove the ring, zip his pants, and clean up the mess.  Jo Ann and Cassie howled in laughter as they watched him on the monitor  Hearing the laughter, KC jerked his head toward the counter and saw the top of the two heads. He ran back to see who it was and swore loudly.  "Son of a bitches.  You two have been watching me on that monitor like two little spys."

The two girls couldn't say anything, because they were laughing so hard.  KC opened  his wallet and threw several bills on the counter.  "That's for the merchandise I got."  He scowled at both girls.

When he turned to leave, Cassie threw a cloth at his back and said, "Clean your mess up, and cum back now, ya hear?"  Both girls bent double in laughter, tears rolling down their face.  KC was such great entertainment!

Later at home, the two girls sat on the floor, backs against the couch, drinking their fourth beer of the night.  "Did I see what I think I saw today?"  Cassie turned to look at Jo Ann as she spoke.

"Hell, you saw so much, what are you talking about?"  Jo Ann looked at Cassie curiously.

"Was that XXL condoms that Ashi picked up at the store today?"

"Yep, I have to special order them for him.  He gets a big box every month or so.  Why?"  Jo Ann finished her beer and reached for Cassie's empty as she spoke.

"He's just so small to uh, you know, have such a big one."  Cassie smirked a little as she spoke.

Jo Ann handed Cassie a fresh beer and smirked back saying.  "They're not for him, but for his new boyfriend."

"Damn, the new boyfriend must be hung.  Who's the new boyfriend anyway?'  Opening her beer, Cassie waited for Jo Ann to sit back down.

Jo Ann leaned back, and took a swallow of beer before answering.  "Mann Ramblings."

Edited by joann414
  • Like 5

kay its amazing what you learn in a day...Btw I can see the teddy happening, but hmmm the edible underwear who knew KC.  But the best is the spell order for Ash, that just blows my mind........lmao

• Like 1

So little bear are you trying tell me that your quiet shy demeanor is just a facade. Who hoo  you go girl!!!  Err. Ahem tsk tsk unheard of.  (let me know how all that testing went eh). La last lala

BTW - where exactly is this store?  I have some vacation time coming up and I've been wondering where I'd spend it.....

Loved the story!

:pissed:  You loved the story ??  :pissed:  Joann was mean to me and you loved it   :pissed:  :huh:

:lol::hug:

:pissed:  You loved the story ??  :pissed:  Joann was mean to me and you loved it   :pissed:  :huh:

:lol::hug:

Poor little blue one!  Would you believe I loved it cause, uh, cause, uhm, oh yeah - only cause Joann mentioned you!  Yeah - that's right! 

:P