Ch 39 is a a bit heart wrenching but is done well and accurately describes the emotions of those as one of our heroes is leaving on deployment.  Many times I think it is harder on the families than the service person.....

Ch 39 is a a bit heart wrenching but is done well and accurately describes the emotions of those as one of our heroes is leaving on deployment.  Many times I think it is harder on the families than the service person.....

Thank you DDK!  It's definitely hard on the families and I've tried to do my best to portray that. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So nice to read about Mark and Trey again. They aren´t in a happy place at the moment  :/  I felt so sorry for Mark. He´s lost practically all his family and Trey´s away, too. But he´s very lucky to have Trey´s parents on his side. 

I hope you won´t keep us waiting for another six months before posting the next chapter  :P    :thankyou:

• Like 1

I'm glad you enjoyed it Suvitar! It was a tough chapter to write, as many from this point forward will be. I'm hoping to have another chapter out within the next week or two, but definitely not six months if I have anything to say about it.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I really need an edit your review option  :/  I keep pressing post at a wrong time.

What I really meant to say in my review was, that it was a great chapter. I like how evil you have made Jackie. She doesn't want her husband or her child, but she wanted all the money and obviously doesn't care that her husband hasn't got money to feed their child  :huh:  I think Mark's right, he should go away and not trust Jackie to come anywhere near Matthew.

I really need an edit your review option  :/  I keep pressing post at a wrong time.

What I really meant to say in my review was, that it was a great chapter. I like how evil you have made Jackie. She doesn't want her husband or her child, but she wanted all the money and obviously doesn't care that her husband hasn't got money to feed their child  :huh:  I think Mark's right, he should go away and not trust Jackie to come anywhere near Matthew.

LOL. Whether I'm reviewing or replying, I wish for that 'edit' button. I loved catching up again. I am curious to know what is going on with Jackie... was she always this way, and just hid it well? At any rate, I'm glad Brent agreed to go to the cabin with Mark. Something tells me though, they'll see Jackie before they leave.... thanks for the new chapter, Renee... didn't have any 'likes' at the time I read it, but I've since rectified that :boy:

LOL, I think we've all done that at some point or another!

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter, and you're right, that was a totally assinine thing for Jackie to do. Luckily, you know Mark isn't going to let his nephew and brother-in-law go hungry, so at least he has someone to help out.

LOL. Whether I'm reviewing or replying, I wish for that 'edit' button. I loved catching up again. I am curious to know what is going on with Jackie... was she always this way, and just hid it well? At any rate, I'm glad Brent agreed to go to the cabin with Mark. Something tells me though, they'll see Jackie before they leave.... thanks for the new chapter, Renee... didn't have any 'likes' at the time I read it, but I've since rectified that :boy:

LOL. I can definitely sympathize you on the replying part. I don't know how many times I've responded to a review only to spot something I missed.

As for Jackie. We might find out more about whatever is going on with her later, but I refuse to speculate, lol. You're most welcome for the new chapter and there will be another one up later today (the 11th). Thanks for the like!!!

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...