looking for Similar book's...

Guest lanore

Hello I am looking for similar books as Timber Pack Chronicles by Rob Colton.  That story is one of my favorites.  it has every thing between mates romance, action, and pregnancy.  However, I like ones that fallow the main character that maybe is a sub?...

• Site Administrator

There are several shifter stories here on GA, tons of teens, etc... Your best bet is to use our Advanced search option to pick multiple tags to narrow the type of story search you're wanting. There is a video 'how to' for that feature one of our Admin's recently made that will help you learn that option in Stories if you don't know how to use the search.

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/38238-advanced-search-help-video-by-jsmith/#entry448875

Thanks, I've already went through all of that and read them.  I was just wondering if there's more out there that's all.