"New Kid In School" Returns To Start Things Off...

WooHoo! Actually it was 2 years, 6 months and 8 days. I had it marked to follow so it must have been good. Well, it's comicality so that's a given. *sigh* now I just have to figure out when I can reread the first 50 chapters so I can remember what it's about again.

Hey Cosmie, does this mean you're going to give this the same focus as Billy Chase or will I have to reread the first 51 chapters to remember what it was about cuz if you're not then I think I'm gonna have to wait until I see a complete stamp on it.

OH! I remember now, Wilson and the Monkey Blowtorch! Why didn't you just say so. Jeeze! Who could forget that! And Cosmie, you're losing your touch; No Cliffhanger? Oh I feel an edit coming on. No mom peeking out the window, no curtain movement? No porch light or wicked smirk from mom when he went in? No cell phone call from Haley to interrupt the goodnight kiss? No message left with his mom from Wilson wanting the details of his passionate date with his boyfriend?

Really Cosmie Senility at 38? Or are you just going soft because of your neglect to all these other wonderful stories that you thought a cliffhanger would have warranted a contract out on you by all the deceased characters of GFD?

Dang, the next thing you know there'll be a chapter of "A Class by Himself"!

Nah, too much ta ask, I know.

*sigh*

B)

BTW, an AWESOME chapter.

I've finally taken the time to join the gay authors website, so yay on that point. :D When I first came here "New Kid in School" was probably the second story I started reading and immediately fell in love with it. I've read and reread it up till this point and and finally happy to see that it's been updated again. :D Great chapter as always cosmie, as there calling you. Lol. Plz update again soon. And by the way this has been my first official posting/ review on this site.

Well I just read the ENTIRE Story up to here for good times sake and well what can I say

BESIDES I LOVED IT

This chapter was VERY well done and I must say I am just drooling over the thought of Randy bursting through the door and showing his mother how much in love he is. 

He did it when he kissed Jenny at the make out party and well this means MUCH more I'm sure because of the whole date and if he seems to have no problem if his Mom saw him kissing Ryan just now why not tell her himself.

So if your looking for any tips on how to write the next one....just keep this in mind :)......please?

Edited by eminem313

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..