I've started posting a new story called The Crown Affair.

[sharedmedia=stories:stories:3986]

The story follows Joshua, who is the heir to the crown of the kingdom of Salania.  Under the laws of the kingdom, the identity of the heir is kept a secret, until after their coronation.

At the age of fourteen, it is time for Joshua to move into the palace, where he has six months to prepare himself for his coronation.  However he has had to leave behind everyone he knew.  His friends, his aunt who raised him, but even worse for Joshua, his boyfriend (who is the only person who knows that the prince is part of a growing minority of "samers", people who are attracted to the same gender).

Unlike the other stories I've posted here, this story does contain the occasional sex scene (which is why it is rated mature).

Edited by Renee Stevens
  • Like 2

Whoohoo!! Another Prom. to be on the lists at the end of the week! :D

Well I figured I couldn't let you and Sasha hog the limelight :lol:

I've got a few chapters piled up ready to go, and plan to post about every other week at the moment.  I don't want to post too frequently and then run out of material.

• Like 2

It's great!  CAn't tell any secrets, but great!

Thanks guys.

And thanks Joann, your help with the story so far has been amazing.

Yes, the croc knows many many state secrets  :X

She will tell me Everything she knows :yes: Gonna use  my Care Bear mind tricks :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2 will be up on Monday.  I was planning to post today, but have to work today and tomorrow so won't have the time to do a final re-read and edit before posting..

She will tell me Everything she knows :yes: Gonna use  my Care Bear mind tricks :lol:

How's the Care Bear mind tricks working?  You discovered any of my secrets yet, or you just giving yourself a headache? :lol:

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Andy! You have had a thread for this story the whole time and you hid it from me???? Well never mind! I have discovered it! Haha! Now I can discuss to my hearts content!

I love this story! Joshua is a prince after my own heart! I love him in this chapter! You go Josh. Oh geez! Just imagine when Max wakes up! I wonder what he will think? 

You had me going there. I wasn't sure what Flowers had found...but the result was just really cute! Poor Josh. But I like seeing him take over the princely role!