"Billy Chase" Gets A New Double Sized Chapter!

:: Shakes My Head :: You guys are SO 'happily ever after' oriented. Hehehe, where's the excitement in that? I don't plan to live happily ever after until I'm dead. When I stop paying taxes, then I get my happy ending. :P

• Like 1

I read one chapter but then I read A class by himself and then New Kid in School and THEN I started the ever so amazing GFD and its spinoffs

Not to count your many short stories and after reading the rainy day update I also went back and read a few stories from there

Billy Chase hasn't gotten my time yet :P

I read one chapter but then I read A class by himself and then New Kid in School and THEN I started the ever so amazing GFD and its spinoffs

Not to count your many short stories and after reading the rainy day update I also went back and read a few stories from there

Billy Chase hasn't gotten my time yet :P

I did the same. The problem for me is that one of my fears is croaking in the middle of a really good story and never knowing the end. Such an action when the writing is so good (Like all of comicality's) might make me spirit bound and unable to pass on. And with 2 years between chapters, I'm just plain scared I don't have enough time left to see the rest of the story. And I'm sure Cosmie doesn't want the blame for my ghost hanging out trying to figure out how to make that damn enter key work from the spirit realm. SO I have to wait for the "complete" tag. I'm already on the hook for "A Class" and "New Kid". SO perhaps I'm already screwed. :,(

• Like 1

That sounds like a nice idea for a story

Cosmie should be writing a story and one of his passed away fans haunts him to keep updating new kid and class :D

Hmmm, could be therapeutic. But for him or the existing ghosts?

Hahaha!!!!! Unh unh! Didn't you guys know? My stories are the virtual 'fountain of youth'. Nobody gets to check out of this plane of existence until the stories are done. We could all be immortal! ::Nods:: But...that would make a cool story though. :)

No worries! I'm trying to defeat the whole 'year long wait' stigma. I know I'm going to have to live with it for the next 8 months or so...sighhh... (Kinda like you can't mention Janet Jackson without mentioning the 'boob incident'), but I'll just keep my head up and keep going. It's kind of exciting. It means I've got to build my reputation up all over again from scratch, you know?  

I did it once. I'll do it again. :: Nods ::

Finishing A Class and New Kid would go a long ways towards that goal I'm sure. And if your stories are a virtual fountain of youth then I should be moving backward because I've reread the stories complete everytime you added a chapter. lol

Anybody seen my rattle and what is that SMELL. Hey, feeling a little heavy in the drawers. HEY MAAAAAA! I hada lil' axeydent. :huh:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with the people above me, finishing "a class" and "new kid" would be awesome for me and from what I see many others

Is it bad I never want the stories to end?

Like I want them to continue being updated but it would be nice if it never ended. While we all love a happy ending, I know when I read, the ending is the worst thing when you know there isn't anything left. When its such an amazing story, its hard to see your adventure come to an end.

Just remember that you are ALWAYS worth the wait. Whether its 2 weeks or 2 years I have never been disappointed in any of the works I have read so far by you! :)

Is it bad I never want the stories to end?Like I want them to continue being updated but it would be nice if it never ended. While we all love a happy ending, I know when I read, the ending is the worst thing when you know there isn't anything left. When its such an amazing story, its hard to see your adventure come to an end.

It's ok if it ends just make sure there are 1000 more chapters before it happens. I find myself constantly trying to make my own ending/ continuation of these but I'm nowhere near as creative and talented as comicality. ;) Edited by Rapson

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..