Fighting Fate is I believe my my first story I posted on here. I put it up in January last year and then a case of writers block meant I never proceeded with it, however I've just come back to it and decided I really want to continue this story - so I've just done some minor edits to the first chapter (mostly renaming people) and I'm in the midst of writing a second chapter. It was originally posted with the name Dancing with Fate but I've renamed it as I've rethought where I was intending to take the story, into a plot that I think I'll have an easier time writing.

I'd love if you'd check out the story and give me feedback here.

[sharedmedia=stories:stories:3348]

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting so far. Although I'm still confused. The story description talks about Adam, but the note at the bottom of the first chapter talks about a prompt.

The four characters introduced so far are interesting.  There is much hinted at in the interactions, especially between Cahal and his chosen.

I'm looking forward to reading more, and learning how Adam belongs in this story.