[Sasha Distan] What's Up in Sasha's World

Just a note to let you all know that Sasha is NOT abandoning his pups on the sled team. Sometimes a story just refuses to flow.

It's difficult to keep ones head on sled dog races as spring breaks out all around us. No snow to race on!

He will be working on some of the other open stories he has going. The Sabaakax clan will be back in the not too distant future.

• Like 1

Hopefully another chapter or two of Direct Confusion?

The boys did make a reappearance in my shower the other week, but they are not as pushy as demons. or sneaky good country songs. I will promise SOON, and nothing more.

No problem with taking a well deserved break now and then - I find it impressive that you're juggling more than one complex story at the same time. And as long as we're getting Born Wolf chapters I'm happy :)

Break? I'm not taking a break! I'm writing like my brain is wired up with semtex and sexy demons. 

Break? I'm not taking a break! I'm writing like my brain is wired up with semtex and sexy demons. 

Ooops my bad - I didn't mean a break with writing, just a pause in posting chapters.

Though I do think you are entitled to vacation from writing too - even if we are all panting for more huskies, hot guys, and Hell bent fun :P

Tim

I just left a post on the MUSH forum fearing that you might have chosen to stop writing about the Huskies. Knowing that your intent is only to take a hiatus while the Sabaakax pups sort themselves out is a huge relief. The last posted chapter had me wanting to get up and run, something I once deeply loved but am no longer physically able to do. 

Of course having installments of Kurt and Tay's ongoing saga will help me remain patient, though, only for awhile.

dughlas

I can't say when they'll be back, sorry hun. It's not snowing up there right now.

Kurt and Tay will be having fun until may 3rd, and in published paperback form within the next couple of weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

Thought this was a good place to shove this update.

As some of you will know, a couple of months ago I got a short story "Natural Attraction" published by House of Erotica, in their Boys Will Be Boys anthology.

I am currently working on two further submissions for all-coupling collections by the same publisher, one set in the roaring twenties, one for a sci-fi collection. if they don't make it in, they'll get published here, but HoE hold the publication rights for 6 years, so while I am obviously more than willing to discuss the stories, i cannot list them here.

I just wanted to let you guys know that while there might be a "dry spell" on GA, it is not for the lack of words passing through my keyboard.

I just wanted to let you guys know that while there might be a "dry spell" on GA, it is not for the lack of words passing through my keyboard.

:blink:

Does that mean no more MUSH!, Hell Circle, shifters, or hot boys with names starting with Z ???

:,(  :pissed:   :X   :(  :,(  

:blink:

Does that mean no more MUSH!, Hell Circle, shifters, or hot boys with names starting with Z ???

MUSH! - is on hold until it snows again in my head

There will be another BCOH story within the next few months.

There are always shifters somewhere.

No, no more Z-boys. I think three was enough, don't you? I'll pick another letter of the alphabet to confuse you all with.

Current working queue: Non GA anthos (Twenties and Sci-Fi), GA Back Up plan antho, random horse story, country shorts. oh, and you might be getting a surprise random 19K short that I wrote for the antho but doesn't fit

Also - i'm putting in a lot of notes for Raising Wolf, and once i start writing that it will have all of my attention.

Edited by Sasha Distan
  • Like 2

Arrrrrrgh... just as I've nearly completed a plan to get the polar vortex to shift over the UK for the summer and cause it to snow in Sasha's world comes this news. While I am certainly pleased to hear you have an opportunity to publish work with HoE I am already missing a steady supply of Sasha scribblings [honest, scribblings are a good thing and very tasty, they're just highly addictive] and I'm going to be in a dreadful state as the flow dwindles. I mean, seriously, I'm already feeling antsy waiting for the 25th for my next Wolf fix, it's been soooooo long since the last one. I know, I know, I could buy the e-book and finish the story there but that seems like cheating. I want to complete the story as you parcel it out to us before adding the book to my library.

I do appreciate that you took time to explain the circumstances rather leaving us to fret that something dire had occurred. :/

I do appreciate that you took time to explain the circumstances rather leaving us to fret that something dire had occurred. :/

thanks hun. i'm not gonna leave you hanging for long, and there will be titbits, i promise.

He isn't pulling your chain guys. The only reason some of these are not going up here is the exclusivity clause in the contract. Sasha has other things to work on for here.  

And, as I promised - I am not letting him forget about Direct Confusion either.  Sooner or later Luke and the twins will start demanding attention too.

• Like 1

And, as I promised - I am not letting him forget about Direct Confusion either.  Sooner or later Luke and the twins will start demanding attention too.

I was only telling hubby last night that i want to get back to them. it's on the list! please, don't hurt me! *cowers*

• 2 weeks later...

General Writing Announcement:

I am currently working on Direct Confusion, and Kitt is currently in custody of the next chapter. I intend to write it until it is is finished and we should start on a weekly update posting schedule next week.

Other pipeline projects for you to be excited over include: a new best circle of hell story, but not one which tells Nassau's back story, sorry; a potential sci-fi novel set in space; a potential steampunk novel that my husband is really keen on my writing (that makes a change); various shorts about horses, werewolves, and things for the American Songbook series; and Raising Wolf, the sequel to Born Wolf. When you add any prompts I might try, random extra thoughts which appear from nowhere and potential anthologies on and off site, I should be pretty busy until Christmas.

• Like 3

I'm really glad to hear you're taking Direct Confusion up again. Looking forward to seeing how that turns out.

The items in "the queue" all sound pretty good. The two that pique my interest most are the space/sci-fi setting and Raising Wolf. But I know I'll enjoy them all.

I'm really glad to hear you're taking Direct Confusion up again. Looking forward to seeing how that turns out.

The items in "the queue" all sound pretty good. The two that pique my interest most are the space/sci-fi setting and Raising Wolf. But I know I'll enjoy them all.

Thanks AP.

Being honest, the sci-fi thing is literally just that. i have four sentences written on a piece of scrap notepaper and no hint of plot, political structure or characters. but i'm sure something will come.

I have promised myself that if i haven't gotten to it by then, I will be having Raising Wolf as my NanoWriMo in November i wrote the original in 27 days, no reason why i can't repeat this process.

The American Songbook series for sure. I wouldn't mind a hint at the sci-fi.

The good/bad thing about that is there are always more songs. If Nashville will keep on producing country singers....

I have promised myself that if i haven't gotten to it by then, I will be having Raising Wolf as my NanoWriMo in November i wrote the original in 27 days, no reason why i can't repeat this process.

Must you say things like this . . . I am absolutely in awe of you now.