Favourite Cosmie short story

https://www.gayauthors.org/comicality/stories.html

So an interesting question / discussion I thought of for the shackers here would be what is your favourite Short Story by Comicality? :)

What is that story that you read time and time again and it still captures you into its scenery and adventure?

For me personally it is "2 Below" and "Lessons in Love"

Those stories are so amazing at bringing me in and literally bringing physical joy to my life. I actually feel a sense of happiness from these friends that are in my computer but I always know care and love each other like I care and love my friends and family. I can't tell you how many times I have read them (But it is a lot :D ) and every time I have a huge smile on my face :)

Oh and Cosmie if / when you read this.... Short stories are never a bad thing to upload from time to time :)

Edited by eminem313
  • Like 1

:music: Saying I Do!

i love it for the share silliness and happy tone! I still go back and read it from time to time. And the room at the end with someone nearby (don't want to spoil anything) priceless!

Fantastic job Comsie and thanks for the great short stories!

• 2 weeks later...

2 Below is definitely my favourite short story as well!  I've lost count at how many times I've read it, especially since he published it to Kindle :D  And actually, most of my own stories are written with the hope of recapturing that same emotion I felt when I first read 2 Below.  It influenced my life that much!  I should probably also mention that 2 Below was also one of the first stories I had ever read in this particular genre :o

Edited by TurtleBoy

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..