What happens to pilots that survive Pilot Error?

I've been trying to search what happen to the Asiana 214 pilots?

Asiana seems to state that the pilots are being retrained

in the movie Flight w denzel washington, the pilot is under suspension pending upon an investigation

I don't think there was pilot error in the movie but FUI is a big no no

I think there was a problem w the plane and radical flying saved lives even w FUI ... 

I would consider him a hero even w FUI

In Asiana 214, both pilots were new to their experiences, one is landing at a specialty airport, and other is being a flight training supervisor. I think Asian needs to rethink their pilot transitioning program. I think everyone would like a pilot that knows how to fly a 777 like the back of their hand. 43hrs doesn't cut it even if he has 9800hrs of flying experience.

I hope their not treating Pilot Error like Reckless Driving overlooking the accident

There seems to be a double standard between Domestic n International pilots. It seems to the opinions of some ppl I hear that International Pilots maybe compromising the integrity of safe flying.

So will Asiana fire the pilots for pilot error or for losing 100 million dollar airplane?

I'd really prefer a pilot that has enough hours to know the 777 like the back of their hand than to have 43hrs not knowing when was the last time he landed a 747 at SF