I can't recall the name only the general outline of the story and I would love to ready it again.

The main character is someone who was raised on earth and through some sort of test was identified to be the son of a king on a different planet.  He was pretty much kidnapped from school and sent to the king's planet without any true explanation.  There he underwent an exam that determined him to be able to bear children.  The story spreads out with him falling in love with a duke from another planet, deposing his elder brother and last I recall was the mother of his mate arriving.  I remember part of the reason for him being deposed was how he was treating his husband and the fact that the husband did not know about key parts of the contract he was forced to sign.

• Site Administrator

That doesn't sound like anything I've seen on GA. Mpreg really doesn't exist here. I'm guessing you read this off-site, but someone might still be able to help you. Try google searching for mpreg sites or this is a good Mpreg goodreads shelf. It's primarily eBooks, but there are some free stories listed on there too. You might find what you're looking for there.

I do think I found it there first but for some reason can't seem to find it again there.  It's very frustrating as it has probably been about 3 years since I've read it to begin with.  If I remember right the list it had been on had Falcon's Banner, Tearc Dragan, and Dreams of Humanity.  It's very frustrating as I just crave to read it again for no reason that  I can discern.

wait. I remember reading this... and then at the end he got betrayed by that woman. Her name is Lucifer or something. Ths is about a guy fighting against angels and demons.. The main character also became apart of Michael the angel.Idk if this is the same story you're talking about..

Edited by Menace
  • Site Administrator

Things are now ringing a bell in my head too.....

Let me look where I'm thinking of

Edit to add:

Nope, Menace got me thinking of Wayward Son by Dabeagle over at Awesome Dude. But although it involves demons and angels and White and Dark, I don't think it had anything to do with male pregnancy. And it all happened on earth :P

Sorry

Things are now ringing a bell in my head too.....

Let me look where I'm thinking of

Edit to add:

Nope, Menace got me thinking of Wayward Son by Dabeagle over at Awesome Dude. But although it involves demons and angels and White and Dark, I don't think it had anything to do with male pregnancy. And it all happened on earth :P

Sorry

IDK anything is possible in these stories..

• 1 year later...