Last September I wrote my first GA story ever for the fall anthology Pandora's Box: 'The Wardrobe'. The characters didn't leave me alone, there was more to tell, and in the end I decided to write 'Four Perspectives', a four story series which is now complete. Paul and Sam even had their very own prompt 'Fall' and Mark his own poem.

I'd really love to hear what you think and if you would like to hear more about much hated Mark.

• Like 1

I think Mark deserves a story, I want to know more about him and what it was that made him leave without a word. Re-read all the "four perspectives" now, great story Addy :hug:

• Like 1

I think that you know what I think already, but you may as well tell Mark's sordid tale too.  :P

Mark's sordid tale, huh? I think I can do that. 3 - 5 chapters I think for all the sordid details.

I think Mark deserves a story, I want to know more about him and what it was that made him leave without a word. Re-read all the "four perspectives" now, great story Addy :hug:

Thank you Sly. :) You're right, he screwed up, but everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe...

• Like 1