"Waiting Outside The Lines" Joins The Big 10 Club!

The most popular stories on the site enjoy 'Big 10' status after reaching their tenth chapter! "Waiting Outside The Lines" joins the club tonight! So enjoy! Also...this is officially the 500th story/chapter that I've posted on this site! FIVE HUNDRED, people!!! :P

And yesterday, June 19th...marked SIXTEEN years online for the Shack Out Back! So enjoy, and have fun!

More to come!

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/story/comicality/waitingoutsidethelines

Ps- I've posted 14 stories in three weeks. So if any of you want to complain about how long it takes me to update, please add the stories you've written personally into the signature of the email, and any other authors that have done the same or better...and I'll be sure to step up my game. K? Promise.

Here's to another 16! :)

• Like 1

Well now....not only was that HOT Cosmie, I also found the moment that Even saw Greyson and ran up to him to give him a huge hug and talking about his smile and just....you know....the 'little' things made this so magical for me.

Anyone can talk about a blowjob or kissing someone or whatever....but making it come to life with so much love by describing the feeling you get when your lover SMILES with LOVE....just....ugh I've been gawking for the past 15 minutes that it took for me to read this chapter and write this message :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..