Keep 'Comsie' In your Pants Pocket! XD

Comicality ebooks are NOW AVAILABLE right here on GayAuthors.org

All of the ebooks have been painfully re-edited and reformatted from scratch! Many of my super embarrassing mistakes have finally been removed or corrected! And for some of the new stories...a LOT of previously unreleased material has now been added to the stories you know and love! (Hopefully....) :P

The ebook versions aren't available anywhere else online! And now you can carry me with you on your mobile devices and cell phones and all your new age yuppie gadgets and whatnot! Hehehe! Stuff, that I'd probably break in a day! These new versions are like...my 'A'-Game, people! So enjoy!

MANY new ebook versions available, like:

"Save Or Sacrifice"

"Gone From Daylight: Genesis"

"Never Again"

and "Light Reaches Earth"

And now, the first FOUR ebooks are available for the "Savage Moon" series!

All of these additions are like the 'Director's Cut' of the stories you've seen so far! As well as new stories like "The Boys Of Widow Lake", which is ONLY available in ebook form! So grab yours today! And major thanks in advance for the love and support!

No worries though, I'll still be putting out free stuff by the TON on the site! Promise! By buying the ebooks, you only make it easier for me to take time off and write more So it's all win/win, right? :P 

L enjoy the ebooks! I had fun putting them together! MANY more to come! So keep an eye out! ((Hugz))

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..