New to this....

Guest Yumidoodoo

Guest Yumidoodoo

Hi, i've been on GA a while back but now made a proper account (yay) - anyone know some stories i can start off reading? :)

• Site Administrator

Welcome to GA! :D

A lot will depend on the sort of stories you're interested in, but another new member recently asked the same question.Have a look at that thread for some suggestions :) There's a lot of great stories here, for a variety of tastes.

There are many wonderful authors here to enjoy, but I'd also urge you not to forget checking out the works of some of the Classic Authors as well. Dom Luka and dkstories are good examples of where to start in that area. Welcome, and good reading!

• Like 1

Hi, i've been on GA a while back but now made a proper account (yay) - anyone know some stories i can start off reading? :)

Hello, welcome to GA. The classic authors are a great place to start but some of the newer authors are putting out great writing too. For paranormal and country you might try Sasha Distan; then there's CassieQ, Thorn Wilde, Cole Matthews, K.C., Graeme, and Daddydavek who has a great sci-fi story going right now, and many, many others to choose from. (If I didn't mention you, it doesn't mean I don't love ya.) GA is a fantastic place to be a member!

You almost can't go wrong around here. 

:o Yes you can you can start out reading a story you think is a good honest Romance or Fantasy... and it turns into some Freekish horror story...

oh wait that can happen anywhere :P

DomLuka is always a good place to start.

you know i've never read any of DomLuka's stuff.... lol.