Twisted Dreemz Presents: Denn's Mobile Circus

Hello everybody!

This is the thread for my first story here on GA called Denn's Mobile Circus. It's the story of a man named Micah Phillips who was going about his life like any other person until one day when his life and his reality change forever. If you like stories with a supernatural (the style not the show) type of edge, please feel free to check it out.  

I'm up to for chapters so far, and the time it usually takes me to get another chapter out is a month. I apologize in advance for the wait between chapters, but life doesn't leave me nearly as much time to write as I would like. Also, I tend to take my time with a chapter and will work on it until I feel its 100%. I'm of the mind that if I'm going to ask someone to take the time to read my story, the least I can do is offer my best.

So please let me know what you think. Feedback is an author's lifeblood and as long as its constructive, I'll take it! I will also post progress on chapters and anticipated release times. And a big shout out to those who are following the story, have liked the story, and those who have rated it. It is VERY much appreciated. My thanks to you is a golden poem.

And now...

[sharedmedia=stories:stories:4107]

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Twisted, I feel late (and uber lame...). I just found the Denn's MC forum, and now that I have, I'm gonna be using it.

First off: "My thanks to you is a golden poem," consider that officially stolen. It's tooooo beautiful not to quote (with proper attributions, :) ), and I think I shall.

Your novel is amazing, buddy. I hope you continue to enjoy writing it as much as I enjoy reading it - and THAT'S a tremendous amount. You have created an awesome world, and I feel drawn into it effortlessly every time I turn one of your pages. :thankyou:   

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 1

Twisted, I feel late (and uber lame...). I just found the Denn's MC forum, and now that I have, I'm gonna be using it.

First off: "My thanks to you is a golden poem," consider that officially stolen. It's tooooo beautiful not to quote (with proper attributions, :) ), and I think I shall.

Your novel is amazing, buddy. I hope you continue to enjoy writing it as much as I enjoy reading it - and THAT'S a tremendous amount. You have created an awesome world, and I feel drawn into it effortlessly every time I turn one of your pages. :thankyou:   

You know what they say. 'Better late than never!' And now that I know I'm not the only one who visits this page, I'll be checking on it whenever I'm on.

Please feel free to spread the 'golden poem' around! It's a line from an old Fandago commercial that was put in to make people laugh, but it has a meanigful purpose too.

I remain forever grateful for your readership and am glad that this story continues to keep you interested, entertained, and coming back for more. So let me send a big :thankyou: right back! An author is nothing without their readers. I try very hard not to take my for granted!

• Like 1

I agree AC. It's a fantastic story, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you, Timothy. I'm very glad you took a look at this story, reviewed it, and that it left you wanting more. I hadn't expected renovations for the existing chapters to take as long as it has, but that is just about complete. I know I said it before, but I promise, the next chapter is on the way soon. lol.

• Like 1

You've changed the latest chapters, haven't you? Adding and expanding and pushing some events into the future (the hot encountr with Jo-C. This makes the ch 5 reviews of AC and me slightly weird. :lol:

But I like the additions since they flesh out the story wonderfully. I shall now go tell all my GA friends to give it a try. Or at last those who are into were stories.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

@ Drew - I hope you do. You won't be disappointed...my review for Denn's Mobile Circus is floating around somewhere on this site...maybe look for that too.

@ Tim - I was pressuring Twisted to divy up the nearly 11,000 words of the OLD chapter 5 into more manageable chunks, so imagine my surprise when our intrepid author does the right thing and cuts some weaker moments to replace them with infinitely stronger ones! That's gutsy, and that's admirable.

I'm looking forward to see what he does in the final part (and the guy-on-guy-on-guy 'energy exchange' part - vroom, vroom!).

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 2

@ Drew - I hope you do. You won't be disappointing...my review for Denn's Mobile Circus is floating around somewhere on this site...maybe look for that too.

Is this the review?

Reviewer: AC Benus

Word Count: 56,187

One of the features I like the most about GA is the great variety of stories posted here. Recently I was curious about the 'were-creatures' category, and clicked on it. I just wanted to poke around and see how different authors handled a topic I myself had recently posted on with my new novel.

[...]

Category: Fi ction Genres: Adve nture, Drama, Fantasy, Horro r, Thriller/Suspense

Tags: mature adult, magic, psionics, were-creatures, adult, friendship Rating: Mature

Well, this certainly piqued my interest :) I will definitely read it :D

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2

OMG!!! The first chapter had me hooked! :D Twisted,  :worship: the way you explored race was simply breathtaking, the depth there is in Denn's Mobile Circus, is one of the reasons that I now consider this one of my all-time favorite stories... and I only read the first two chapters!  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  Thank you so much for this story :D

• Like 3

OMG!!! The first chapter had me hooked! :D Twisted,  :worship: the way you explored race was simply breathtaking, the depth there is in Denn's Mobile Circus, is one of the reasons that I now consider this one of my all-time favorite stories... and I only read the first two chapters!  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  Thank you so much for this story :D

YEY! A convert

This is the beginning of Chapter 1 :)

Someone opened the door.

I halted my chore and took a look over my shoulder to see who it was. What I saw fitting its way strategically through the door brought to mind something a comedian once said. There are five levels of fatness: big, healthy, husky, fluffy, and DAMN! For a long time it was just the five. Then, he added a sixth. As I looked at the customer I knew why. The newest level came to mind on sight: “Oh, hell no.” I mouthed.

:rofl::lmao::lol: I was laughing so hard when I first read it, because I know the comedian who said this :gikkle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDOiwioawRw 

• Like 3

You've changed the latest chapters, haven't you? Adding and expanding and pushing some events into the future (the hot encountr with Jo-C. This makes the ch 5 reviews of AC and me slightly weird. :lol:

But I like the additions since they flesh out the story wonderfully. I shall now go tell all my GA friends to give it a try. Or at last those who are into were stories.

Yes, sir! The renovations extend all the way back to the beginning. Originally, they were only supposed to be to the grammar and punctuation. Then, they turned into something else :lol:.

I think it's cool those reviews are there. It'll be an inside thing for all those who read the story before the Ch5 divide.

I am honored that you would tell others about this story and encourage them to give it a try. As an experiment, you should hit up the ones who aren't into were stories. I wonder what they'd think!

Welcome to The Circus, Drew! I'm very glad to hear you've enjoyed the show so far, and that it hit some good points for you. I hope the rest continues to keep this story in your all-time favorites category. Big bonus points for posting the Gabriel Iglesias video! Tell me that doesn't paint the perfect picture for what the Fat Woman might look like! :lol:

I think I must do a reread now that Twisted has put in so much work on his rewrite. It is such a good story and I'll be happy to see more chapters!

Not required, until you reach chapter 5, 6, and 7.  But should you choose to do so, you will find some neat things to make it worth your while!

And I would've quoted AC here too, but he's all purple now, so his mere presence in this topic is enough. :P  

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow. This forum got 'hot' status. That's fantastic!

For everybody waiting eagerly for the next installment, let me tell you, as the pre-reader, it's hot!

Look for it in the next couple of days :yes: 

• Like 3

Good Friday afternoon circus people! Ch 7 of Denn's Mobile Circus is now live, bringing completion to the renovation process. I want to thank everyone for their patience throughout this process. I didn't think it was going to take as long as it did, but I tend to follow an old philosophy Nintendo had way back in their N64 days. Quality over quantity. If I'm going to ask a reader for their time, the least I can do is give them my best...even if that means I have to go back and renovate! :lol:

[sharedmedia=stories:stories:4107]

I'm going to have to show some love to "The Black Spider" before my readers over there shoot me, but ground has already been broken on Ch 8 for the circus. I'm looking forward to bringing you all the new hotness!

Edited by Twisted_Dreemz
  • Like 3

Hey, Twisted. I really liked the last question Tim raised in his review for chapter 8. So, spill the beans!!! Or better yet, plead the 5th on it, so we get a cryptic reference that it will (possibly...) be 'coming' up in future chapters.

As for Tim's hot point about Denn, I whole-heartly agree, but then again - I'm wary (as in 'yukola') when Micah has to get down with energy sharing for Brendy and the other girls... Maybe you can come up with an escape clause for that ;) Share energy via cell phone, or something. YEAH! Have 'em sex-Skype!!! Hehe      

• Like 1

Hey, Twisted. I really liked the last question Tim raised in his review for chapter 8. So, spill the beans!!! Or better yet, plead the 5th on it, so we get a cryptic reference that it will (possibly...) be 'coming' up in future chapters.

As for Tim's hot point about Denn, I whole-heartly agree, but then again - I'm wary (as in 'yukola') when Micah has to get down with energy sharing for Brendy and the other girls... Maybe you can come up with an escape clause for that ;) Share energy via cell phone, or something. YEAH! Have 'em sex-Skype!!! Hehe      

he, he, I have the advantage for once, being bi. I shall enjoy all Micah's encounters, as I'm sure he will too. And anyway, a blowjob works fine no matter what, right?

• Like 2