Twisted Dreemz Presents: Denn's Mobile Circus

he, he, I have the advantage for once, being bi. I shall enjoy all Micah's encounters, as I'm sure he will too. And anyway, a blowjob works fine no matter what, right?

...um... no. :( lol

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 1

Hey, Twisted. I really liked the last question Tim raised in his review for chapter 8. So, spill the beans!!! Or better yet, plead the 5th on it, so we get a cryptic reference that it will (possibly...) be 'coming' up in future chapters.

As for Tim's hot point about Denn, I whole-heartly agree, but then again - I'm wary (as in 'yukola') when Micah has to get down with energy sharing for Brendy and the other girls... Maybe you can come up with an escape clause for that ;) Share energy via cell phone, or something. YEAH! Have 'em sex-Skype!!! Hehe      

:rofl: on those energy sharing suggestions!

That last question Tim raised in his review has been answered.

he, he, I have the advantage for once, being bi. I shall enjoy all Micah's encounters, as I'm sure he will too. And anyway, a blowjob works fine no matter what, right?

Yes. Yes, they do. :lol:. I can't wait see what you (and the non-believer above you) will have to say after the female encounters take place. I hope that what I've got in mind hits the spot just right!

Lack of stubble, perhaps? LOL

I'm learning a lot in here and there seems to be a definite difference in approach and execution.

:ph34r:

...She might be onto something!

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Wow...

I never meant for it to take over a year to get some fresh material to all my Denn's Mobile Circus readers. I do apologize for that. Life stepped in and threw some situations at me that took away any and all spare time I had. But those situations are now under control and it's time to get back to work!

I hope those of you who've read the new Chapter 8 enjoyed it. I'm pretty sure it's not what was expected after such a long wait, and I apologize if it was a let down. I know the last thing that was wanted was more exposition. If this were a roller coaster ride, I'd say Chapter 8 is the top of that slow climb the coaster takes to that first peak. You know the one I'm talking about. The one where you can see the entire park and even some of the parking lot. So please take a moment to enjoy the awesome view. Because we all know what comes next after that ride to the top.

I would also like to send a shout out to someone who has been working behind the scenes with me. He is a man of many tales. More than likely, you've run across one or more of them. He has worn two colors so far on GA, and I'm positive he'll wear more. He is the man responsible for the revamped version of Denn's Mobile Circus. The story that now exists as it does today for your reading pleasure. He's the man who saved this story from permanent hiatus.

Who is that man?

My Beta Reader, AC Benus.

So, when you see him on the streets, show some love.

All right. Let me shut up and get back to work. Chapter 9 is being set for release in December. The hope is to get it to you all sooner.

Stay tuned!

• Like 3

Wow...

I never meant for it to take over a year to get some fresh material to all my Denn's Mobile Circus readers. I do apologize for that. Life stepped in and threw some situations at me that took away any and all spare time I had. But those situations are now under control and it's time to get back to work!

I hope those of you who've read the new Chapter 8 enjoyed it. I'm pretty sure it's not what was expected after such a long wait, and I apologize if it was a let down. I know the last thing that was wanted was more exposition. If this were a roller coaster ride, I'd say Chapter 8 is the top of that slow climb the coaster takes to that first peak. You know the one I'm talking about. The one where you can see the entire park and even some of the parking lot. So please take a moment to enjoy the awesome view. Because we all know what comes next after that ride to the top.

I would also like to send a shout out to someone who has been working behind the scenes with me. He is a man of many tales. More than likely, you've run across one or more of them. He has worn two colors so far on GA, and I'm positive he'll wear more. He is the man responsible for the revamped version of Denn's Mobile Circus. The story that now exists as it does today for your reading pleasure. He's the man who saved this story from permanent hiatus.

Who is that man?

My Beta Reader, AC Benus.

So, when you see him on the streets, show some love.

All right. Let me shut up and get back to work. Chapter 9 is being set for release in December. The hope is to get it to you all sooner.

Stay tuned!

<3 <3 <3 (showing love back)

• Like 1