Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

The latest installment in the CAP Series, Streak, has officially been launched.  You'll find the prologue and the first chapter here

By the way, to get updates on this story, follow the link above, and simply click on "follow this story" in the upper right part of the blurb.  If you follow all of my stories, you can actually get updates on everything, by going here and clicking on "follow this author."

• Like 2

Thank you for an excellent way to start my morning, I did have a good chuckle when JJ was narrating. My cousin was 5"7 till he was 18/19 and caught up 6 inches to the rest of us, so he may still have a growth spurt yet. It was also refreshing to see Zach's pov on how he really does feel about Will. 

Edited by BeysJoshersLepton V2
  • Like 3

We finally get to hear from Zach and JJ.  It will be interesting to get the voices of these two.  I look forward to the JJ and Alex story.

I think both of these guys will have interesting stories to tell - I am a bit nervous about Zach's career and poor JJ gets hormones - ouch - some good lines in there

And I’d gotten a sex drive, which was really annoying.

It was like I had to beat off three times a day at least so I didn’t get hard just walking down the stairs.  Will had been so excited to get into sex, but for me, it was just a pain in the ass.  It distracted me, and it made me feel impure.

And one that I must have missed

I’d never really liked Wade, probably because everyone else thought he was the Messiah, and because Matt had been fixated on him for so long,

Does this mean JJ was jealous of the Matt/Wade relationship? Did I miss JJ's boy-crush on Matt?

As for inflicting a hormonal teenager on Alex…   :rofl:   I feel sorry for him already. 

On the other hand, age disparities aside, JJ would be the princess Alex was looking for  :gikkle:

• Like 3

It will be interesting to hear more from JJ's point of view.

How old is JJ now? Isn't he a bit young for Alex?

JJ is way too young for Alex but that hasn't stopped characters in the past (cough Will cough)

On the other hand, if Alex is looking for a polite excuse to give his Dad then JJ would fit the bill.

• Like 1

I mentioned in my review that I love Paris.   For anyone who has been there, it is easy to understand why.  For those who have not been fortunate to have spent some time there, go if you can.  Don't take a packaged tour though.  The city needs to be explored and enjoyed leisurely.  It has too many wonderful things to do and see to try to cram everything in on a packaged tour.  One place that I especially love is the Orsay Museum of Art.  If you like early modern art, it is absolutely fabulous.  

It houses the largest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist masterpieces in the world, by painters including MonetManetDegasRenoirCézanneSeuratSisleyGauguin and Van Gogh. 

• Like 2

JJ is way too young for Alex but that hasn't stopped characters in the past (cough Will cough)

On the other hand, if Alex is looking for a polite excuse to give his Dad then JJ would fit the bill.

For some reason JJ just seems so much younger than Will when he became sexually active.  Maybe because Will was typically the aggressor and seemed more mature,  Alex and JJ just seems more like pedophilia(my stomach threatens to lose its content at that thought).

• Like 2

I'm no expert, but I believe skaters, gymnasts, dancers, etc are better off being short due to the lower center of gravity. That said, Evan Lysacek is apparently 6'2". Maybe JJ just aspires to be closer to 5'8"?

• Like 2

I mentioned in my review that I love Paris. For anyone who has been there, it is easy to understand why. For those who have not been fortunate to have spent some time there, go if you can. Don't take a packaged tour though. The city needs to be explored and enjoyed leisurely. It has too many wonderful things to do and see to try to cram everything in on a packaged tour. One place that I especially love is the Orsay Museum of Art. If you like early modern art, it is absolutely fabulous.

:no:

It houses the largest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist masterpieces in the world, by painters including Monet, Manet, Degas, Renoir, Cézanne, Seurat, Sisley, Gauguin and Van Gogh.

I really want to go there. I've seen quite a few art museums in Paris but somehow I've never made it to the Musee d'Orsay. It's top on my list of things to do if I ever get back there.

We actually thought we were there once (followed guide book directions and everything) but halfway through the exhibit we realized we were actually in the Palais du Tokyo, a very avant garde contemporary art museum. It was pretty cool, but not an impressionist in sight. :no::*)

Edited by impunity
  • Like 1

JJ's section made me crack up. I was the shortest kid at my high school for *ages*, and even after my growth spurt remained shorter than my friends. And I, too, greeted my sex drive with a cry of, "Oh, what the f**k now?" Although I got over it pretty quick  :D .

For some reason JJ just seems so much younger than Will when he became sexually active.  Maybe because Will was typically the aggressor and seemed more mature,  Alex and JJ just seems more like pedophilia(my stomach threatens to lose its content at that thought).

Which is funny, because Will is nearly a year younger than JJ.

I actually am getting a bit weirded out by Alex and JJ's dynamic as well, where Brad/Armand and Will/the entire Stanford class of 2002 did not. I am curious what is causing it.

• Like 4

I actually am getting a bit weirded out by Alex and JJ's dynamic as well, where Brad/Armand and Will/the entire Stanford class of 2002 did not. I am curious what is causing it.

Im with you on this one. My first thoughts were that I was still thinking that I don't like Alex but on reflection JJ's past is a greater concern.

• Like 2

I think JJ and Alex could be good for each other. I don't know why most people hate Alex so much. Yes, he's a bit fucked up and he acted a bit weirdly in relation to Wade and Matt, but I think he's genuinely a nice and pretty cool guy.

He wants to worship the guy he's into and JJ wants to be worshiped. And Alex is bound to respect JJ's boundaries and deal gently with his issues - a lot better than almost any other guy JJ could be into. I'm not saying they could have a long term relationship, but Alex is perfect for JJ right now - even if it's just as a wanking fantasy. :P

• Like 3

I think JJ and Alex could be good for each other. I don't know why most people hate Alex so much. Yes, he's a bit fucked up and he acted a bit weirdly in relation to Wade and Matt, but I think he's genuinely a nice and pretty cool guy.

He wants to worship the guy he's into and JJ wants to be worshiped. And Alex is bound to respect JJ's boundaries and deal gently with his issues - a lot better than almost any other guy JJ could be into. I'm not saying they could have a long term relationship, but Alex is perfect for JJ right now - even if it's just as a wanking fantasy. :P

I can see Alex's being willing to wait, years if necessary, until JJ, with all his "purity" issues, was comfortable with a sexual relationship. I'm envisioning a lot of impassioned (as opposed to passionate) kissing in their future, building up to some very functional hand jobs followed by a lot of hand washing.

Edited by impunity
  • Like 3

JJ is almost 17 and Alex 22. That's not a huge age gap and as the UK age of consent is 16, I can't see Alex having a moral problem being with JJ. But I agree with Impunity. Alex wants a princess and JJ is happy to be a princess so I can see any relationship being more romantic than sexual.

However, having said that, I am expecting a Mark curved ball.

Jinty

• Like 4

JJ is almost 17 and Alex 22. That's not a huge age gap and as the UK age of consent is 16, I can't see Alex having a moral problem being with JJ. But I agree with Impunity. Alex wants a princess and JJ is happy to be a princess so I can see any relationship being more romantic than sexual.

However, having said that, I am expecting a Mark curved ball.

Jinty

Is JJ 17? he seems younger than that.  Mark - How old is JJ at this point in the story? 

Is JJ 17? he seems younger than that. Mark - How old is JJ at this point in the story?

CAP TIMELINE

December 7, 1985: Jeremy Schluter, aka J.J., is born. He is the biological son of Jim Crampton and Bitty Schluter, and has been raised in Malibu, CA with Brad, Robbie, and Jeanine.

Since JJ's tale opens on August 27, 2002

he must be sixteen years old - and about three months and one week away from being seventeen.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

We only have Matt's guess at Lord Alex ( as opposed to Alex Danvers ) as being 22, which were based on physical appearance and the fact he is cominb to Boston for grad school. Who would peg Will as just short of 16 at this point?

• Like 1

I can see Alex's being willing to wait, years if necessary, until JJ, with all his "purity" issues, was comfortable with a sexual relationship. I'm envisioning a lot of impassioned (as opposed to passionate) kissing in their future, building up to some very functional hand jobs followed by a lot of hand washing.

You made me burst out laughing - I can see a lot of hand washing and JJ commenting that this is all very unnecessarily "messy". The perfect princess.

However JJ suffers from the same affliction that Wade does - neither of them can bear children so nothing long term. Of course that wouldn't stop Alex and JJ from having two years of polite conversation, high tea and hand jobs  :P

I fear that Wade will be very very conflicted about this. And how will Matt feel about his boyfriends ex hooking up with his brother? Relationships in CAP are so complicated.

• Like 3

Relationships in CAP are so complicated.

Isn't that part of what draws us to Mark's stories?  A straight forward boy meets perfect person, falls in love, and lives happily ever after is nice once in a while, but without complications and drama it would get boring!

• Like 3

You made me burst out laughing - I can see a lot of hand washing and JJ commenting that this is all very unnecessarily "messy". The perfect princess.

Haha! What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall during that conversation.

"Make sure you aim it into the tissue, dear." (Said a bit breathlessly.) "Oh, oh, and be careful not to splash the Armani!"

Edited by impunity
  • Like 2

However JJ suffers from the same affliction that Wade does - neither of them can bear children so nothing long term. Of course that wouldn't stop Alex and JJ from having two years of polite conversation, high tea and hand jobs  :P

Plus, there's the other complication: who will be Alex's 'bit of rough on the side' ? :o

• Like 3

I fear that Wade will be very very conflicted about this. And how will Matt feel about his boyfriends ex hooking up with his brother? Relationships in CAP are so complicated.

That is too funny!  All of that messiness.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..