• Site Administrator

I love reading all the reviews for this story.  I have the last two chapters in hand and will have them back to Cole in a few days.  I am very sad to see this series end.  I'll miss these guys! 

• Like 2

Holly is prickly. Mistletoe attracts pricks (preferably many and big ones!) :rofl:

I know the difference when I think about it, but for some reason when I read the word mistletoe (in Danish mistelten) the first picture in my mind is green, prickly leaves with red berries.

And two seconds later I'm :facepalm:  :*)

• Like 1

Tomorrow we have the Christmas chapter. I got good feedback so here we go. It's very different. Let me know what you think. I did this idea without a net.  I've never seen it before but it seems to work, at least in my own mind. Let me know. What works. What doesn't. I'm open. Thanks to all! :) You have been a great resource. 

• Like 5

I do have one complaint about the chapter guys. Since the next chapter is the end it means there will be no detailed Christmas Day action from the homes of Chad or Wes. we may get a small summary but I would have loved to read the detailed I teraction. Cole you could have gone for 20 chapters to make it an even number and all that. :)

• Like 4

I really liked this chapter. It's great to know that the guys have other people out there that love them. Still not ready to forgive Peterson though, but it all worked out fine with Wes

And I agree with Carlos, 20 chapters is a nice even number.

• Like 4

Everything worked fine, no complains. I had to get cookies and coffee while reading this. Next chapter I come prepared.

SolveTheEmoji308.jpg

It warms my heart a chapter makes a reader want to make it a special time, with treats. Thanks Addy

I do have one complaint about the chapter guys. Since the next chapter is the end it means there will be no detailed Christmas Day action from the homes of Chad or Wes. we may get a small summary but I would have loved to read the detailed I teraction. Cole you could have gone for 20 chapters to make it an even number and all that. :)

Carlos is right. Twenty is a nice round number, but added at the end. Get ready Val! I've got an interesting idea. Thanks guys! ;)

Edited by Cole Matthews
  • Like 4

You had to pull "Can I Have This Dance" out of on us? I'm all weepy now. . Really though, I am going to miss these guys. It's nice to know that we're leaving them happy and in love.

After Aditus said he wanted to enjoy the dance, i couldnt resist using that song. Then Val said she couldnt wait for Tyrell and Hugo's wedding, i had to do it there. It all contributed. :)

• Like 2

Really people! Enough with the song already! :puke:

Let's get to what's really important. Justin as the star of Book II. There's so much about that kid I want to know and you can have fun writing about a straight character with a bunch of older gay friends once he's at U Minn. Hell you could start the tale back in high school and cover some of the shit he went through about his dad.

My friends, this is a call to arms! Who's with me on Team Justin? :gikkle::D:gikkle:

• Like 4

Really people! Enough with the song already! :puke:

Let's get to what's really important. Justin as the star of Book II. There's so much about that kid I want to know and you can have fun writing about a straight character with a bunch of older gay friends once he's at U Minn. Hell you could start the tale back in high school and cover some of the shit he went through about his dad.

My friends, this is a call to arms! Who's with me on Team Justin? :gikkle::D:gikkle:

I'M WITH YOU! I love that sweet little goober. A las barricadas!

Its like you two can read my mind! Haha! The last chapter is about starting at the U Minn, and Justin will be in the story when I get to writing it. Definitely. Justin does need more exploring because he is interesting and this vehicle wasn't right for pursuing his thoughts and character. "A Comfortable Skin" is the title of the book. I'm writing about Harrison right now as a matter of fact.

Thanks for the vote of confidence all! It feels really good. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...