Other Works by this Author?

Hi - long time lurker, first time poster.  I was wondering if the community could help me identify an author whose work I've been infatuated with - he wrote on nifty.org under the name "Shiloh Creek", and penned 2 stories 4 years ago:  "Boys of Twillingate Shore" and another after his own name - "Shiloh Creek".  The former was a heartbreaking tale that I still can't take my mind off (I'm sure you know the feeling)

Both stories had a story-specific email addresses to the author, so who knows if he still checks them after all these years.  I've had no luck in reaching him so far. But in his story comments, he mentions having submitted multiple stories - perhaps under a different pseudonym, perhaps even here.  I've scoured the internet to the best of my ability to no avail, and was wondering if someone here knew something more. 

Would sincerely appreciate your input.

Thank you.

• Site Administrator

I found Shiloh Creek at nifty and did a search to see if it appeared anywhere else. Sorry, no luck there -- I only found it at nifty. If it's elsewhere, it's not indexed by Google.

Boys of Twillingate Shore, however, I also found at another site. I don't know if the original author posted it there, though, since it appears to be dated July 2014, a long time after the original was posted at Nifty. I can't find any other occurrence of that story, and there are no other stories listed at that site by that author. Sorry.

I found Shiloh Creek at nifty and did a search to see if it appeared anywhere else. Sorry, no luck there -- I only found it at nifty. If it's elsewhere, it's not indexed by Google.

Boys of Twillingate Shore, however, I also found at another site. I don't know if the original author posted it there, though, since it appears to be dated July 2014, a long time after the original was posted at Nifty. I can't find any other occurrence of that story, and there are no other stories listed at that site by that author. Sorry.

Thank you - I appreciate the response.  I also came across the other site during my searches - it was published there originally on Aug. 18th, 2010, the day after it was first posted to Nifty.  I had some hope when I saw the "updated" date, but it seems a lot of other stories on that site were also "updated" on the same day - a site migration perhaps? 

Anyway, I guess the best I can do now is to see if the author responds from either of his 2 email addresses.  I've tried Google searching for similar writing styles, common phrases, etc., but nothing so far.  If anybody else has other input, I'm here to listen.

Thank you again.