I'm afraid not, Gary, here in Silicon Valley we want to connect harder with the 1s & 0s, not shut them out... have you never heard of Google Glass? It's hilarious-looking.

It's ok...I don't really need those side effects anyway...I'm bad enough :P

I would look like an old robot in those glasses...who am I kidding..I'd look freaking cool -_-

• Like 2

Fan predictions, anyone? 

I say: 

1. Arbor gets caught by Dannverse
  2. Priest sacrifices himself somehow
  3. Mrs. Claus goes down in flames 

I know I've predicted #3 several times now, and I'm going to go on predicting it till it happens  :P

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

Oh no...I suck at this but I can't resist making a fool of myself. So.....

1) -Priest enlists Arbor's help...maybe Arbor figures out a way to shield the ship or Costa...or they get him to sick bay

2) -Mac gets clued in

3) -Priest and Arbor get back on track...in the sack

4) - Mann will make a fool of me

The most likely prediction is #4

Fan predictions, anyone? 

I say: 

1. Arbor gets caught by Dannverse
  2. Priest sacrifices himself somehow
  3. Mrs. Claus goes down in flames 

I know I've predicted #3 several times now, and I'm going to go on predicting it till it happens  :P

Irri...yours are good but I had to go different...I think #2is the best one...

• Like 2

Oh no...I suck at this but I can't resist making a fool of myself. So.....

1) -Priest enlists Arbor's help...maybe Arbor figures out a way to shield the ship or Costa...or they get him to sick bay

2) -Mac gets clued in

3) -Priest and Arbor get back on track...in the sack

4) - Mann will make a fool of me

The most likely prediction is #4

Irri...yours are good but I had to go different...I think #2is the best one...

LOL, making fools of ourselves is what it's all about! Your #3 for sure, but not sure if it'll happen in this chapter. #4, absolutely, true for me also, #1 I'm going to argue is also for the next-to-last chapter, because they always wind up in Sick Bay before the mess gets cleaned up  :lol:

• Like 1

Mann must be sweating right now, he cant put the finishing touches on the chapter until he gets predictions from at least four of us. How is he going to make fools out of his readers otherwise? Since I've become fond of the guy I'll try to help him out. In order of likelihood.....

1. I shall be made a fool of concerning my predictions.

2. Mac will somehow become clued into the problem and work on a possible solution to protect Mrs. Claus (If Magneto was around they could borrow his helmet!)

3. Doc and Danverse will eventually come into the picture also but probably in a subsequent chapter.

4. Someone will ask Siri for help on how to produce Calm on boar. A little leftover stuff will be accidentally spilled into the potable water tanks.

5. I will be invited to join the crew for the remainder of the current voyage to help run the shower scheduling and the 24/7 House Rules Poker Games.

Sincerely,

Your friendly South Florida idiot!

• Like 3

It's so exciting to watch all the predictions unfold! Since I finished the final edits yesterday afternoon, it's amusing to see who has an inkling and who is way off base. :D

I do like Carlos' idea of slipping Calm into the water supply. LOL

• Like 4

Ok - I'll give it a go

I see...

1.  Costa has a major breakdown when Priest tries to delay the calm dose just a tad too long

2. Mack finds out whats going on when Mrs Claus has a meltdown during the course of #1

3. Mack gets torn in two when he gets caught between protecting his friends (Priest and Arbor) and being honest with his lover/captain

• Like 4

OK I'll give it a try:

1. After swearing him to secrecy, Arbor enlists Mac to help produce a gadget for Costa.
  2. Mac feels guilty about having secrets from his captain / lover, and it gets worse when Danverse catches him and Arbor 'conspiring'.
  3. Captain Danverse makes Mac tell and punishes him all in one go (and we might not want to witnes that scene without a large dose of calm.) :o  

or is this too easy and predictable? :lol:

• Like 3

1. Captain Danverse makes Mac tell and punishes him all in one go (and we might not want to witnes that scene without a large dose of calm.) :o  

LOLOL Tim....I'll take my Calm with a big glass of whiskey, sunglasses and earplugs :unsure2:

OK I'll give it a try:

• After swearing him to secrecy, Arbor enlists Mac to help produce a gadget for Costa.
  • Mac feels guilty about having secrets from his captain / lover, and it gets worse when Danverse catches him and Arbor 'conspiring'.
  • Captain Danverse makes Mac tell and punishes him all in one go (and we might not want to witnes that scene without a large dose of calm.) :o  
or is this too easy and predictable? :lol:

Oh lord, not #3... I really don't think anyone will involve Mac. I hope not anyway. Dannverse in full alpha male mode is very unattractive. To me.

Oh lord, not #3... I really don't think anyone will involve Mac. I hope not anyway. Dannverse in full alpha male mode is very unattractive. To me.

Interrupting my reading to say, or, not, as the case may be... Now to finish... Edit: ok now I've finished and I was right the first time. Good GRIEF, Captain.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

Of all the scenarios that could have happened, I would say that that was the worst. I am still shook up...entertained in a big way...but seriously shook up. Ok...so I am convincing myself that no one dies. Well, maybe Poll...Otherwise my week is ruined. Arbor was brilliant and saved Mac so he should be redeemed for knowing(at least not punished too severely). But I don't know how Costa and Priest can redeem themselves to Danverse. That was some really serious doodoo. I need a glass of wine....

• Like 3

Awww, Gary! Don't be sad. Just think what a lovely sentimental chapter is coming up, with Priest weeping into Arbor's sheets in Sick Bay. He's the main love interest and point of view, he'll be fine. Actually I probably shouldn't say that too loudly...  :unsure:

• Like 1

Crap...I shouldn't have reread the last part...if the beam did that much damage to steel what will it do to Arbor? I feel sick.

Awww, Gary! Don't be sad. Just think what a lovely sentimental chapter is coming up, with Priest weeping into Arbor's sheets in Sick Bay. He's the main love interest and point of view, he'll be fine. Actually I probably shouldn't say that too loudly...  :unsure:

Is that a promise? Would Priest even be allowed to visit sick bay? Danverse will be pissed!

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 1