Soooo, the good news is I sent the full chapter to Kitt and AC for joint editing and beta reading late last night.

The better news is they both like it after the initial readings. :D

I need you to send lots of nice and grateful thoughts to both of them for giving CC priority and doing super fast editing, making even LT dizzy. :lol:

I shall do my best to finish fiddling with the twins today. :P

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Soooo, the good news is I sent the full chapter to Kitt and AC for joint editing and beta reading late last night.

The better news is they both like it after the initial readings. :D

I need you to send lots of nice and grateful thoughts to both of them for giving CC priority and doing super fast editing, making even LT dizzy. :lol:

I shall do my best to finish fiddling with the twins today. :P

Tim, I know you created them, but don't you think Jacob and Chris would object to excessive fiddling withe twins?  ;)

Good work, my friend and thanks to Kitt and AC for speedy work!  :)

• Like 3

I was gradually coming to understand the difference between being possessive and controlling and being protective and caring.

I just wanted to say how much I loved this line in the story. So many people...a lot of young people especially...mistake possessiveness and jealousy for caring and love. It's good to see that Russell seems to be realizing there is a difference.

And by the way....loved the hot and somehow still innocent sex scene :heart:

• Like 4

I just wanted to say how much I loved this line in the story. So many people...a lot of young people especially...mistake possessiveness and jealousy for caring and love. It's good to see that Russell seems to be realizing there is a difference.

:heart: That line was one of my favorites too. :yes:

Russ and Evan are lucky, they have encountered the real thing and can see their father's behavior for what it is. I'm sure he has the proper feelings for his wife, but somehow he got it wrong with his kids. :no:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

I gotta say, Tim, that this latest chapter has made what were already great characters come to life for me in glorious 3-D. Fantastic job on giving us an intimate glimpse into their lives and psyches.

Thanks, I can see from your review Chris is the next guy I should focus on fleshing out. Probably in a talk with Isa. :)

• Like 2

HEHEHE  I got to be the first like on the chapter, but I admit I cheated. I only had to skim to see what you might have changed!

I didn't change much so I'm guessing you barely noticed anything new.

I often forget to check out the likes, since I have to go back into the chapter to do this, but I am grateful for them. However, reviews and comments here are what I treasure most. But I also did a small :D when the number of views went over 10,000 and there were a couple of new followers of the story.

Tim, I know you created them, but don't you think Jacob and Chris would object to excessive fiddling with the twins?  ;)

:gikkle:  maybe I'll let Jacob and Chris do the fiddling and sit back and watch. :P  Who wants to join me? :*)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

tjis is one of the best really good novels i have ever read, its like fifty shades of grey took on a whole new turn and went homosexual also made the monalesa x 10 (basically really good)  :worship:

Thank you very much - I think :unsure:  not having read Fifty Shades nor having the best impression of that book from reviews etc. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Aw come on J! The one on the left may not quite wear it high and tight, but its respectably short!

I might agree except we see his underwear ;-).

And the right one? 1973 Haight-Ashbury? What's next Woodstock II? ;-)

Just kidding. They are perfect for Tim ... and if those get him motivated ... I'm all for targetting the message to the (unspoken) needs of the target ...

• Like 1

I might agree except we see his underwear ;-).

Oh my god, that is such a huge pet peeve of mine.  Who told any of those boys that baggy pants and showing off their underwear was an attractive look?

• Like 1