Oh man... :P

Kitt, I gotta tell you that was almost torture. The picture loaded very slowly from the top, mm after mm, and I just sat there watching those tanned pecs and abs being revealed and not knowing how far down it would progress.

while the drool slowly collected... :*)

Oh man... :P

Kitt, I gotta tell you that was almost torture. The picture loaded very slowly from the top, mm after mm, and I just sat there watching those tanned pecs and abs being revealed and not knowing how far down it would progress.

while the drool slowly collected... :*)

Awww poor Tim having to suffer through the slow reveal. :P

• Like 1

Yipee!  LOL the reactions were worth the false start and admitting how tech challenged I am!

But I can't take all the credit. Wings found the pic!

Edited by Kitt

My turn, Here's the twins I used as the basis for my characters Jamie and Casey (with a few tweaks of course). What do you think is their drool rating? :P

:heart:  :P  :heart:  :P

Ohhh nice, wouldn't mind having them in my bed...

Thanks, Caz (even if you did distract me from Rob for a bit).

:heart:  :P  :heart:  :P

Ohhh nice, wouldn't mind having them in my bed...

Thanks, Caz (even if you did distract me from Rob for a bit).

That's okay - this forum and Gary's distract me from my writing all the time. ;)

• Like 1

My turn, Here's the twins I used as the basis for my characters Jamie and Casey (with a few tweaks of course). What do you think is their drool rating? :P

Oil them up and have them sent to my room  :o

Edit: after I finish with Mr McGraw first  :P

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

So due to unfair pressure over in my other forum (Kittens :blink: ) I've sent a much shorter than normal chapter off to my editors. Any complaints are to be directed at ColumbusGuy, LitLover, Victor and everyone else who made me abandon the twins and rush back to Rob and Co.

• Like 2

So due to unfair pressure over in my other forum (Kittens :blink: ) I've sent a much shorter than normal chapter off to my editors. Any complaints are to be directed at ColumbusGuy, LitLover, Victor and everyone else who made me abandon the twins and rush back to Rob and Co.

I'm glad to see I don't get any blame :P I am looking forward to the twins...... too

I'm glad to see I don't get any blame :P I am looking forward to the twins...... too

I'm not to blame either.  *High Five Gary!* :P

I don't mind waiting... I miss the twins... and Jacob <sigh>

well, I finally managed to work some Jacob into the chapter to make it end on a good note. And it's a more respectable 5,700 words, but short and intense probably is a good description of this installment. It's with my editors, so please send good vibes to AC and Kitt.

On to Victor's birthday present. :D

• Like 3

well, I finally managed to work some Jacob into the chapter to make it end on a good note. And it's a more respectable 5,700 words, but short and intense probably is a good description of this installment. It's with my editors, so please send good vibes to AC and Kitt.

On to Victor's birthday present. :D

Sending good editing vibes off to AC and Kitt.  :)

• Like 1

HEY--I'm not around for a bit, and I get top billing in the Kitten Wars?! I think Drew started it...though I admit to my part in sharing the kitten love.

I also have almost no defense against their charms, and Siamese ones blow that meager protection away completely since all my Siamese except for when I was a teen were rescues.