Well, it's sort of teen drama and superficial fun, and from the way you've reacted to CC, I got the feeling you appreciated the underlying serious stuff. I'm very impressed and pleased with your reviews reflecting over your own experiences compared to the story. Means a lot to me... so I guess I don't want to lose your good opinion about my writing, if you dislike the prompt fluff.  :*)

depends how 'teen' you're talking about.. Russ and Evan are (oh my memory) 18ish right? That I can deal with.. stuff about younger teens is not really my thing. And i like to have fun.. Faris and James are fun.. but they aren't speaking to me at the moment. Pricks!

Well, it's sort of teen drama and superficial fun, and from the way you've reacted to CC, I got the feeling you appreciated the underlying serious stuff. I'm very impressed and pleased with your reviews reflecting over your own experiences compared to the story. Means a lot to me... so I guess I don't want to lose your good opinion about my writing, if you dislike the prompt fluff.  :*)

But the prompt story is great!  You know I'm a Rob fan, but I also adore Nelson.  :heart: 

depends how 'teen' you're talking about.. Russ and Evan are (oh my memory) 18ish right? That I can deal with.. stuff about younger teens is not really my thing. And i like to have fun.. Faris and James are fun.. but they aren't speaking to me at the moment. Pricks!

Russ and Evan are 19. The prompt story deals with 15-17 year old high school kids.

I did think of Faris and James, but they are still adults (and have adult fun, lol).

But the prompt story is great!  You know I'm a Rob fan, but I also adore Nelson.   :heart:

Aww, thanks LL. :heart:

Russ and Evan are 19. The prompt story deals with 15-17 year old high school kids.

I did think of Faris and James, but they are still adults (and have adult fun, lol).

Aww, thanks LL. :heart:

I have a thing for adult men, not so much for teens. .. ok so your prompts do i have to read them all in order to understand them or just start anywhere?

Tim! Terrible Prompts is a wonderful story :hug: and in my opinion is in fact deep, dealing with such issues as homophobia/bullying and tolerance/acceptance within a high school. These issues are so important (given the drastic measures taken by victims :( ) and I love how you explore them while keeping the story light and fun :kiss:

I have a thing for adult men, not so much for teens. .. ok so your prompts do i have to read them all in order to understand them or just start anywhere?

Start at the beginning, because it's chronological :)

• Like 1

You would need to read from the beginning.  I think you'd enjoy the story though.  It's not your typical 'fluffy' or "angsty' teen story.  

Tim! Terrible Prompts is a wonderful story :hug: and in my opinion is in fact deep, dealing with such issues as homophobia/bullying and tolerance/acceptance within a high school. These issues are so important (given the drastic measures taken by victims :( ) and I love how you explore them while keeping the story light and fun :kiss:

Start at the beginning, because it's chronological :)

Ok, thank you Drew!!

You would need to read from the beginning.  I think you'd enjoy the story though.  It's not your typical 'fluffy' or "angsty' teen story.  

Thanks, LL. Not typical is good. I'll try them out! :heart: :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

I just wrote this in a CotT review:

Saint Kendall does another good dead  :facepalm:

I do that all of the time.  It usually results in me cussing at my computer because I was trying to change something and hit enter instead.  I'm sure a lot of authors who read my reviews wonder if I can actually spell.  :o

So back on the CC topic... 

When do we get more Chris and Jacob? :wub:  And the twins of course.  :*)

• Like 1

So back on the CC topic... 

When do we get more Chris and Jacob? :wub:  And the twins of course.   :*)

Umm, yeah, Patrick and Peter are my first priority right now, but once I've gotten the next chapter written (just so I know I can get the story going after more than a year's break), I'll return to Jacob and Russ, who are still in bed. :P

There might be another Rob chapter happening too, but no promises.

• Like 1

Umm, yeah, Patrick and Peter are my first priority right now, but once I've gotten the next chapter written (just so I know I can get the story going after more than a year's break), I'll return to Jacob and Russ, who are still in bed. :P

There might be another Rob chapter happening too, but no promises.

too many boys to take care of?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That's what I figured. I only read in process stories that I know are going to be updated in a timely manner so I can recall what's going on in the story.

I'm not sure whether to be :*)  about not posting any CC or Rob for a while, or glad that PPC is a least having a regular weekly update.

Some of us arent happy that you're not posting CC. Not happy at all. 

:pinch:  I'm sorry, buddy. I will get another chapter written soon, I just need to get up to speed on PPC, and then I can return to Russ and Jacob. They're still waiting for round 2. :P

Ditto Timothy! Missing the twins, but really Jacob... 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1