I just had to bring these posts over from CotT, I enjoyed them so much. :lol: 

Never forgot ;) Now, I just gotta decide which one of you lucky men gets to strip n' pole dance for me...

I wish I could give you the CC twins (pole) dancing for your birthday but there's been a slight delay. :*)

give me Jacob and Chris and I'll be there!   :wub:  Hell throw in Peter too :P

How about you can sit between Jacob and Chris while they watch the twins?

:heart: :heart: :heart: I'll look forward to them dancing! :D

Lit, you and everyone else are obviously invited ;)

• Like 1

Hey, I'm sitting next to Jacob!

You can sit next to Merrick :yes:

Oh... Merrick will be there? I'm not messing with J's partner... fangs scare me... :unsure:

Oh really? 'Cause this is what you said six months ago ;)

Headstall, on 19 Oct 2015 - 12:35 AM, said:

Jensen can bite me anytime <sigh>

Ok, you sit next to Jacob.  I'll sit on the other side of him with Chris on the other side of me :*)

And where exactly do I sit?

On my lap ;)

Wait... how did you... okay... never mind... as long as I have one side...

Yeah, but that wouldn't be dealing with a jealous J... I don't think he would take kindly to anyone flirting with his Merrick...

There's a place open beside me, if Drew scares you... just saying...

oh? And how would Russell react with you all over his man? :P

And Nick knows I ain't scary ;)

More than a slight delay I would say- you haven't even written it yet!  But 16 is in your in box.

You don't sit silly - you are dancing!

Thanks Kitt, I'm looking at it right away, hopefully I can get it posted later today.  :D

• Like 1

Being new(ish) I've only just discovered this thread. I really enjoyed reading CC so far and I'm looking forward to the next chapter (along shortly?!)

Haven't got round to writing a proper review yet ...

Thanks Tim!

• Like 1

Being new(ish) I've only just discovered this thread. I really enjoyed reading CC so far and I'm looking forward to the next chapter (along shortly?!)

Haven't got round to writing a proper review yet ...

Thanks Tim!

I'm out of likes, but I'm really flattered you spent your first forum post on this topic. :heart:

And of course I'm even happier to hear that you enjoy CC. :D I hope you've looked at some of the info here about places etc. 

Yep, the next chapter should be posted vey soon, I just need to go over it once more.

• Like 1

:D  I love it when I catch things right and get the first like in!

Oh wait! My likes were replenished! :D So Tim, I was able to like the latest chapter :hug:

Thanks Kitt and Drew, you brought me to 6200 rep points. :heart: :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Tim, with lego playing a part in PPC, will the it be the same for CC? :) I can't remember if the twins ever visited Legoland on their last trip to Denmark . :unsure:

I haven't said anything about it in CC so far, but yes Evan and Russell did go to Legoland with their mum, sister and grandparents when they were in Denmark the first time.

• Like 1

I haven't said anything about it in CC so far, but yes Evan and Russell did go to Legoland with their mum, sister and grandparents when they were in Denmark the first time.

I've been slowly making my way through your links: was the sand-covered church part of the inspiration for Lego (it certainly should have been!)? Really distinctive outline.

• Like 1

was the sand-covered church part of the inspiration for Lego (it certainly should have been!)? Really distinctive outline.

Not as far as I know, but I'm not familiar with all the existing Lego.

I'm glad you're enjoying the sights. :D

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

OK, I've written a Tor chapter, with plenty of twin stuff too. And yes, Gary, Jacob gets his part as well. :P

Anyway, it's much shorter than usual, only about 4,500 words, but I've reached a natural break. Depending on my beta, I might go ahead with it. Don't get too excited yet, there's still editing and more fiddling around, but at least I'm back in Clueless Camping mode. :yes:

btw CC is about to hit 20,000 views :D and 200 reviews are within sight. Amazing.

• Like 5