Ok I'm all caught up. Is this where I bang on the table and demand my next chapter fix? :lol:

What he said!

Agreeing with each other now? What a good start to something great. :whistle::P

But I also agree with both of you, Come on Tim!!!

Edited by Cazpedroso
  • Like 3

Tim, You know 'longer' isn't always a good synonym for 'older', right?  lol  I hate not being able to edit reviews.  :)

Yeah, and the same goes for replies. :(  Stupid autocorrect - loder or londer should become older, not longer. :angry:

I was so tired when I replied to your reviews, but I didn't want to leave it too long. Usually, I read my replies through carefully, but my eyes were not being helpful in this case. But at least you knew what I meant.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Yeah, and the same goes for replies. :(  Stupid autocorrect - loder or londer should become older, not longer. :angry:

I was so tired when I replied to your reviews, but I didn't want to leave it too long. Usually, I read my replies through carefully, but my eyes were not being helpful in this case. But at least you knew what I meant.

I know exactly what you mean. And that was fully intended as a 'laugh with you' post, not a critical one. :)   You don't know this, but I have vision problems. I can only read with one eye now and with that it has to be close up. I'm 3" from the monitor right now. I've posted some reviews with the silliest errors.  :)

• Like 2

I'm hoping Tim is out on a camping trip of his own because he seems oddly absent--my latest chapter has been up for a couple days and he's usually one of the first reviewers.

You okay over there, my friend--or out on a hot date?

• Like 2

I'm hoping Tim is out on a camping trip of his own because he seems oddly absent--my latest chapter has been up for a couple days and he's usually one of the first reviewers.

You okay over there, my friend--or out on a hot date?

I sent him a chapter tonight and he responded that he was going to bed... so he's alive at least :P

• Like 1

Be patient guys!  I'm a hungry bird too but we have to remember Tim does have a day job. Like most of us, life sometimes results in writing taking a back seat. Sasha and Cole will tell you, sometimes I can get several chapters a day for multiple authors done, others it takes a couple days for one chapter. Depends on how crazy life gets.

• Like 4

Be patient guys!  I'm a hungry bird too but we have to remember Tim does have a day job. Like most of us, life sometimes results in writing taking a back seat. Sasha and Cole will tell you, sometimes I can get several chapters a day for multiple authors done, others it takes a couple days for one chapter. Depends on how crazy life gets.

Full circle, huh? Now, lol, you're saying not to pester him either! Yeah, give him space :)

We love and support you, Tim!!!

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 1

Aww thanks, I'm touched by your concern. It's nice to be missed. :yes:

This week has been crazy busy and next week will be too, possibly also the week after that. So no time to write, read, review or post. :no:

But I'm OK otherwise, so I should resurface on GA sooner or later.

• Like 3

Full circle, huh? Now, lol, you're saying not to pester him either! Yeah, give him space :)

We love and support you, Tim!!!

I didn't say don't pester him, just not to expect it to work!

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Aww thanks, I'm touched by your concern. It's nice to be missed. :yes:

This week has been crazy busy and next week will be too, possibly also the week after that. So no time to write, read, review or post. :no:

But I'm OK otherwise, so I should resurface on GA sooner or later.

Been there. Thank goodness those hectic days are over for me. It's bad enough to still dream about it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I just had to have them over here as well. :P  

leusz.jpg

I guess this one should be in the CC forum...but you get the idea ;)

YUM  My screen is now wet... :blushing:

Yes! We want more of the twins!!!

well, truth to tell I've half a chapter done and AC liked it so far. Maybe it'll be done by the weekend... :unsure:

• Like 4

I just had to have them over here as well. :P  

YUM  My screen is now wet... :blushing:

well, truth to tell I've half a chapter done and AC liked it so far. Maybe it'll be done by the weekend... :unsure:

So I guess the question is - are those blondes distracting or inspiring? :blink:

• Like 1

Can't they be both? I'm all for inspiring distractions myself. lol

I'm all for inspiring distractions too - as long as they don't make Tim forget he's supposed to be writing :P

Edited by EagleIsaac
  • Like 2