Today at the Gym

• Site Administrator

Yeah... gay people do talk to members of the opposite sex. :P It is much, much harder to know how to approach someone you find attractive when you're outside the usual M/F pairing, though. And a place like the gym, which is often populated by people who like to be watched and don't care who does it (we all know it's true!) can make that even harder to decipher. But, you never know, right? Why does it have to be 'I wanna lick you all over' from the get go? Say hello, treat him to a juice or something, and maybe he'll become a friend--and then you can get a better idea of whether or not he prefers men or women.

• Like 2

Oops forgot to add - I'm not a "lick all over" type of guy - well not for 1st meetings - that sort of comes wellllll later - even then I'm really just a kiss & cuddle type really - don't get me wrong , sex is good, but in a real relationship trust and closeness is much higher for me

• Like 1

if anyone wants to come up with a story ... i might come up with some ideas or plots ... but writing is not one of my strong points - anyone can run with them if they like .. heck its taken over 10 mins to word this correctly & good for spell corrections 

• Like 3

Monday last, was running late - more Germany rebuilds (thanks Microsoft for putting in a fix so the tool i use to switch languages no longer works - so its all weird commands & hope no blue screens) - anyway beautiful (taken me about 20 times to spell that !) boy isn't there - and doesn't turn up for my whole routine - get showered & changed, and just as i leave - he turns up !  ... he's also with an older woman ... mother ? - another week wasted ... however, if he turns up with her next week , then maybe that's a way in ?a few non-committal questions, i.e. your son ?, name ?, single ? (well that 1 might be a bit awkward to explain to her ... but you never know ....)  ..

side note - although i never spoke to my mum about this - she clearly knew, after all we had this sort of psychic connection we consistently knew what each other were thinking - we were born on the same day, 24 years apart... weird thing i was suppose to be born in February, but came out in April - doctors said everything was fine (which is why they didn't induce) they said i just fell asleep ... something i do very easily even today :) 

its got to a point where I've got to make the move ... and i really will ...

gyms are weird.

I have been to one, once (ONCE DAMMIT) to look around, and there was this guy on a cross trainer and the timer said he'd been at it 45 mins and he wasn't even sweating!

Does the man not have glands? 

gyms are weird. Give me the wilderness any day.

Edit: on the other hand, kind of adorable but sad story. you had been rooting for you though.

Edited by Sasha Distan

My gym is majority young, gay men and everyone gets naked in the locker room. 90% of the guys I see during the week are the same ones I run into at the gay bars and clubs on Friday and Saturday nights. I plan to stay a member there for as long as I live in this city. :D

• Like 1

I have been to one, once (ONCE DAMMIT) to look around, and there was this guy on a cross trainer and the timer said he'd been at it 45 mins and he wasn't even sweating!

Does the man not have glands? 

Slightly of topic but this has always been a ponderance to me. How the hell can some people do exercise without sweating? I'll do an hours jog round the local park and it looks like I have just jumped into the river. 

• Like 2

I start to sweat as soon as I enter the gym areas front door, they always have the place way to hot & the large pool area ups the humidity - get changed & 10 mins later you can wring out my T

• Like 1

I'm my gym was all gay men, I'd be divorced in a heartbeat

Just thinking about it makes you incapable of writing correct  sentences :lol: I hope your hubby is not a member on GA :funny:

sorry, mann.  I couldn't resist :hug:

Edited by slytherin
I can't spell..
  • Like 1

plan Q .. the local golf club has an Oktoberfest gathering tomorrow - open to all the public - i'm sure this lad is local, after all the hotel that has the gym has generally local members - so you never know he might turn up .. who can resist a beer & sausage !  :*)

if he does then a slight diversion away from my work colleges .. to get a chat ... i know i'm moving into dream land here .. but hope springs etc.

ok next on this long saga ... tonight ...... drum roll please .. :music: (closest smiley to a drum - well its got an instrument in it) .. i SPOKE to him next to the water cooler ! (this bits important for the next part) - typical balls up though .. totally forgot to introduce myself - gezzz - you have all these conversations in your head all weekend & during the day at work ... and when it comes to it ... gahhh ... melt ... hehe..

anywhos - i kept noticing he was going to the water cooler every 10 mins or so ... so pretending my bottle was empty (it was clearly only half empty - or is that half full ?) i casually mentioned he should bring a bottle... he replied back that yes he kept on meaning to bring one but he keeps forgetting --  light bulb time (no smiley for that ?) - i'll buy him one, find some interesting wrapping paper, a small gift card & write my phone number and a message like "call me and we can get a drink together" .. subtle no ?

but that's not all !!... he finished his work out and 10 mins later my routine was done .. off to the changing room (i really should have got there 5 mins earlier :whistle: ) - typical crowd where my locker is, so i move to the empty area to wait and there he is ... half dressed (bottom half - but hey .. he still looks good - he looks good even fully clothed ... :wub: )  - have another small chat about nothing at all (place is crowded at this time, 2 showers down (we could have shared if there was enough room - very tiny cubicles ! ) - i did point out that i was there 4 days a week - he's still only turning up on a Monday ... still off to Amazon & see what they've got - roll on next week and gift giving ....

XOXO's to one and all